61. ☆Rebel☆

Jimin woke up with the slide flashbacks of yesterday night with Jungkook. He managed to sit up but he was having a terrible hangover, after a while, he realized why even his sleep broke up. His phone has been ringing up for like 5 minutes and finally ended up waking him up.

Jimin reached for the phone and saw Jungkook's name before he answered the call.

"Hello?"

"Squashable doll? I was calling for so long, finally, you are awake. How are you feeling?"

"Weird... headache but not only my head is aching my whole body is"

"Awww... Just manage to go up to the kitchen, there is your food and coffee that you better should take. It's important and will make you feel better"

Jimin giggled lightly.

"What?"

"Nothing... just I love you"

"I love you too, squashable"

"Jungkook!! Stop calling me that"

Jimin whined and heard Jungkook's laugh from the other side.

"I won't, you feel like a soft doll that I can squash the way I want"

"Maybe you are a lot free today"

"I'm a little but have a trial in 5 minutes"

"Then come back home, please?"

"Why? Wanna have another round?

"Another round? Did we do it last night?!"

"Did? You lit up the night, baby!"

"W-What? I?... How?"

Jimin asked with a giggle which soon disappeared after listening to Jungkook's next words.

"You don't remember it?! Haha! Now I realized why you are talking to me so normally. As the Jimin I know wouldn't have talked to me so confidently after giving me a seductive lap dance"

Jungkook laughed and didn't get any reply from the other side.

"You there, Squashable?"

"You are lying..."

"I don't think so as the image of you straddling my lap isn't leaving my mind"

"I-I?"

"Yes you, baby doll. I'm just not getting over the scene even though I fucked you hard until I was satisfied but yet I think I want another. Actually, I need another"

"J-Jungkookie... it's a joke, right?"

Jimin asked with a nervous cracky giggle.

"Nope! It's not. Now go eat and you don't need shower as I made you do it in the morning so just eat and be back to bed for rest or if you get bored then call me again until then I should complete my shit here, Okay? Love you, squashable baby doll"

"Sure. Love you too, daddy"

"W-what? Did you just call me..."

Jimin hangs up the call without letting Jungkook complete his question, with a laugh and sunk into the bedsheets while hiding his face into his palms.

"Aiissh... Jimin!! Why does he make me feel this way??!!" Jimin asked himself while squeezing a pillow dreamingly and noticed the red marks around his wrists. "W-What the...?" Jimin tried to remember the cause of them but couldn't get any vibes except his moans and banks' Drowning song in the background. But as long as it was Jungkook he doesn't care about whatever happened.