66. ☆And You Know It☆

"See... He didn't let you walk up to here. He cares about you and of course, he loves you" Taehyung said while gathering his stuff to leave. "Maybe the way he did it wasn't appropriate but yet he did it and you know what, Jiminie? The best sign to know whether your man loves you or not is his gaze and prosecutor Jeon never averts his eyes from you whenever you are around, he just couldn't. I've seen it, he always end up forgetting what he was doing whenever you come in sight as he use to look at you for so long that he doesn't remember what he even was doing any more" Taehyung stated further with a chuckle while walking up with Jimin towards the elevator and Jimin just smiled a little.

"But this Kelly doesn't give me any good vibes, you were right. She is a flirt, she even tried to throw signals at Hope. The way she dresses up and talk represents that she is a little too much curious to have everyone's dick" Taehyung said when they both reached the main gate but the receptionist stopped them.

"Attorney Jeon, there are some files from Prosecutor Jeon Jungkook, he asked you to bring them home" the receptionist said and Jimin smiled before nodding and grabbing Jungkook's stuff.

"And where is he by the way?" Jimin asked.

"He has left already with attorney Kelly" the receptionist replied with a smile unaware of the warfare taking place into Jimin's heart, mind, and soul. Taehyung just looked at the receptionist and then Jimin and then again at the receptionist before looking at Jimin.

"Oh, well maybe, we should go to my place. It's been a while, we could play games and..."

"It's enough" Jimin replied cutting off Taehyung's words. "I want my Jungkook back"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Where is Hoon-Suk?!!"

Jungkook growled at someone on the phone while sitting in his car which was parked at some place, he was all alone, there wasn't any Kelly or anyone with him.

"He called me yesterday but see you just helped him out and he disappeared. I'm really sorry, sir. I can gift you his dead body if you want to"

"I want Akarsu to do it and you are going to help him"

"Um... helping Akarsu? I don't like him"

"Trust me, I'm not going to make you marry him"

"I trust you... but I can bet he will going to kill me after seeing me, sir"

"Then I will arrange a coffin for you and will bury you with respect but this work should be done by you. I don't have time for people like Hoon-Suk, I deal with men not women"

"As you wish and I can't say anything about the respect but please bury my chick with me"

"Poor she. And I wanted to know something else too... What's badge 34?"

"Badge 34? We have an item on the badge currently, she is sexy and affordable"

"Currently? Do you just pass the badges around?"

"I don't kidnap chicks around, they just come by themselves and go by themselves. But the 34 number is a bit lucky for me, it often pays me good"

"Then why did you kidnap Akarsu's son?"

"I didn't, he came by himself like everyone else does. He worked and made money but... my manager told me to inject something into him and after that night Akarsu raided and killed everyone while taking him away. I was the only one left at that time and that time was the last time I worked for Danny as we never force people into it"