58. ☆Boss Wants Him Back☆

Depuis le début

"I can't leave the prosecution of this district like this so I can't come back permanently but I will come back to meet the boss" Jungkook replied.

"Fuck the prosecution and just come along with us so that the boss let us in because she has kicked us out of the mansion and won't let us in until you show up with your spouse to her" Namjoon replied in frustration and they all heard footsteps from the roof.

"Shh... it could be Jimin" Jin whispered.

"It could be? It is Jimin" Jungkook said while opening the door of that dark room, gesturing them to go in.

"I want to meet him" Jin whined and Namjoon grabbed his arm, dragging him towards the room to hide while Jungkook rushed up to the stairs and opened the door to see Jimin standing at the doorstep, while rubbing his right eye with his palm, wearing the same outfit he was wearing before which was a lot bold that Jungkook closed the door hurriedly while getting out so that Jin and Namjoon couldn't see Jimin in his ass-fitted thin baby pink shorts with Jungkook's white T-shirt. His parted blonde hair were making him look even more provoking.

"Kookie? What are you doing here?" Jimin asked and Jungkook came back from his hypnotic state.

"My baby!" Jungkook cooed while squeezing Jimin into his embrace as if he was a plushie who whimpered at the vigorous hug."You woke up" Jungkook stated while taking in Jimin's dazzling fragrance and Jimin didn't reply as he was feeling that his eyes were about to pop out of their places.

"J-Jungkook... I can't breath" Jimin managed to reply and Jungkook loosen his grip around Jimin's body.

"Oh, sorry but you are just so squashable" Jungkook replied with a laugh while carrying Jimin inside the house.

"Wanna eat something?" Jungkook asked while placing Jimin on the bed and Jimin shook his head. "My dolly, your skin is getting a lot dry" Jungkook said while caressing Jimin's thigh who giggled at the tickling touch.

Jungkook took out a bottle of cream from a drawer and went back to Jimin. He pulled Jimin towards him by his legs, making him be in a lying position.

"J-Jungkook... I'm yet hurted from the inside..." Jimin said while joining his legs together shyly and Jungkook laughed.

"It's not a lube just a moisturizer, sweetheart" Jungkook replied while laughing and spreading Jimin's legs again. "We didn't realize it but we were in the shower for about two hours. It will make your skin better" Jungkook stated further while applying the cream onto his spouse's legs, kissing him occasionally while invading his hand inside Jimin's shorts from the bottom of it.

"You are going there" Jimin said trying to grab Jungkook's hands while chuckling.

"I'm not..." Jungkook replied innocently while pining Jimin's hands on the bed because he wasn't letting him massage further "Stay still... I will make you feel better, baby"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

*NEXT DAY*

"He doesn't need any trial" Ji-eun told Jungkook while giving him the papers Mr. Park has given her, Jungkook was sitting on his office desk, it was almost the off time and Jungkook was about to leave for home when Ji-eun came in. Jungkook was amazed how Ji-eun was being so expert in making Mr. Park win the case.

"Fine. There won't be any issue, his name won't come in between further but I want you to find positive evidence for Hoon-Suk" Jungkook replied.

"Are you trying to save Hoon-Suk?" Ji-eun asked.

"No... but I think this Hoon-Suk isn't involve in the crime at the moment and his family was here to appoint an attorney and I want you to be his attorney"

"Me? Wasn't he the one filing a lawsuit against Mr. Park?" Ji-eun asked and Jungkook nodded. "Then I can't take his case. I'm sorry" Ji-eun replied while bowing and left, leaving Jungkook dumbfounded.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Jimin entered a restaurant with Taehyung after his shopping adventure according to Jungkook's choice as every single thing which Jimin wears tend to be of Jungkook's liking.

"Now what?" Jimin asked annoyingly as he wanted to go home but Taehyung dragged him up here.

"Now what, what? Dance here naked. Stupid, come with me" Taehyung said while holding Jimin's arm leading him towards the tables. Jimin followed Taehyung until he saw Taemin sitting on one of the table.

"Jimin, listen..." Taehyung said while grabbing Jimin's arm who has started walking out again.

"Why did you bring me here?! To meet Taemin?!" Jimin asked angrily.

"You've already done so much bullshit around, why you are blaming him on what his brother and father have done?!"

"Who knows maybe he'll be like them too" Jimin said while walking away and someone held his arm again but it wasn't Taehyung this time it was Taemin.

"How could you judge me like this without telling me what the fuck I have done to you?!" Taemin asked and Jimin shoved his hand away.

"You wanna know what happened?" Jimin asked.

"Of course! I want to know what is wrong with you!"

"You wanna know what your brother did? You never even told me you had any brother who made me take those most popular pills God knows how and tried to kidnap me!" Jimin replied while glaring at Taemin and Taehyung shoved them both on the chairs of the cafe table to stop creating the drama around as people were now looking at them.

"Talk like humans, you assholes" Taehyung said while sitting beside Jimin.

"Do you know what could have happened?" Jimin asked. "I would have died"

"Listen Jimin, Taehyung has told me everything... but Roy wasn't a part of our family. He never lived with us, when my mother married my father he already had a son. He hated our father because he married my mother and when I was born he started thinking that I took his place, he never behaved with me as a brother, he used to hate me I know and left the house when he was mature enough to move out, we came to Seoul and here many people doesn't even know that my father had another son, they think I'm the only one, just like you... I'm sorry on what he tried to do with you but I didn't know it and I didn't know my father filed a lawsuit against uncle Park, I know your second issue would be this" Taemin explained while Jimin just remained quiet.

"Excuse me, would you like to have something?" a waitress asked them while Taehyung ordered for them and she left.

"But did I stop talking to you when your father beat my father up... I found out that they had a fight and then they got back together again and that's how they are. I never let their fights be in between our friendship but yet if you don't want to see my face then it's okay, I won't force you on anything" Taemin said and the waitress came back with their order and passed a note to Taehyung while Taemin stood up to leave but Jimin pulled him back to his seat.

"I didn't say I don't want to see your stupid face" Jimin replied. "And I didn't allow you to leave either"

"What the fuck..." Taehyung said and they both looked at him. "She is asking my number" Taehyung explained while making a disgusted face and they both laughed. "I mean like what the actual fuck?! Bitch, I'm getting married next month"

"WHAT?!" Jimin and Taemin asked together with a stunned face.

END OF THE CHAPTER