28. ☆Not For You, This Time☆

Comenzar desde el principio

"Jungkook, leave"

"I will, I will but first I wanna give you something a tiny gift just for you" Jungkook said while taking out the bracelet from his pocket and unfurled it in front of Jimin's eyes. "Oh My! How pretty it's looking with you... you are gonna wear it everyday"

"I'm not your pet" Jimin said.

"It's just a gift not a leash and you don't need any leash sweetheart, marriage certificate is enough" Jungkook replied while laughing and asking for Jimin's hand which he didn't give so he grabbed it by himself and started making Jimin wear the bracelet.

"It's looking more beautiful on your wrist" Jungkook said when he finally locked it.

"I also don't like to make you stay at home all the time but what can I do? you use to make heads turn wherever you go, which I don't like" Jungkook said all of a sudden. "But it isn't your fault Jiminie, it's in your blood to attract people"

Jimin didn't get what Jungkook meant but he stayed quiet.

"Why don't you accept me Jimin?"

"I will never accept you"

"Come on baby! I'm ready to love you, but you'll be my secret love" Jungkook said while caressing Jimin's face.

"Jungkook leave me alone" Jimin mumbled while removing his hand from his cheek.

"Kiss me, I will leave" Jungkook demanded.

"You said you will respect my choice and will not touch me"

"Yes I said that and I'm not touching you I just want a kiss. Come on Jimin! Kiss me" Jungkook said while holding Jimin's face and getting near.

"No! Please leave me Jungkook!!" Jimin said while trying to shove him away but Jungkook started kissing him while holding him in place.

"Why you are not kissing me back?!?" Jungkook asked while breaking the kiss. "Kiss me back Jimin!!" Jungkook ordered while kissing Jimin again but Jimin didn't kiss him back. "Kiss me back and I will leave or I will break my promise and we will gonna have sex right now and here!!" Jimin felt so disgusted while he started kissing Jungkook back. "That's my boy" Jungkook mumbled between the kiss and kept kissing him so passionately while pulling Jimin's body closed to him. Jungkook's tongue was exploring Jimin's mouth so hungrily and when he was done with that he found his way to Jimin's neck down towards his chest.

"Jungkook No!! Leave me!!" Jimin pushed him away and he left Jimin.

"It wasn't bad, you are learning" Jungkook said while kissing Jimin's lips for the last time and left his room.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Uncle Park? Hoon-Suk introduced the drug at the market even though you didn't give him permission" Suga said to Mr. Park when he was sitting on his chair and drinking his favorite whiskey.

"How dare he do anything without making it being under my knowledge?!? Mr. Park shouted in anger. "I think he has started hating his life and he want me to take it"

"I told him to keep that at his own clubs but he spread it everywhere and your son in law is searching like a mad dog for anything against us" Suga said while rolling his eyes.

"Now this bitch is also a pain in the ass" Mr. Park laughed.

"Exactly" Suga said while fake smiling. "Now what? Should I kill him?"

"My style of negotiation will make Hoon-Suk's brain to work. Don't worry"

"I'm not talking about Hoon-Suk, I'm talking about Prosecutor Jeon Jungkook" Suga said on which Mr. Park laughed again.

"Why do you hate him so much?"

"I don't know but I hate him since the day I first saw him" Suga said.

"If he is okay with my Jimin that I know he is, then I don't have issues with him"

"And what if he is not?" Suga asked.

"Why he won't be? Suga? Did you think Jimin isn't well?" Mr. Park asked Suga so seriously as he knows that Suga and Jimin have something in between them since the childhood whenever Suga got happy Jimin used to felt the same and whenever Jimin used to deal with any fearful situation Suga got the same vibes.

"I think he is not... happy"

"Really? Maybe because he needs time to settle into the marriage..."

"It's almost been an year uncle Park, if Jungkook would be a caring husband then Jimin would have been settled into the marriage. The last day when we met he said he will try his best to love his husband but... I don't know why it feels like something is wrong. But I will do whatever you say, if you want to stay like this making him face his problems alone then I'm quiet, but marriages are not like this you should keep up with him"

"How can I check upon him? Everyone knows me if I will go to Jungkook's house to see him things will get worst"

"I can bring him here for some days, he has changed a lot no one will recognize him"

"Hmm... but not now until I deal with this new drug issue and with that motherfucker Hoon-Suk, I want Jimin to stay away" Mr. Park said and Suga nodded while bowing to leave.

"One more thing" Suga said while stopping his way. "I saw Jimin hanging out with Hoon-Suk's son"

"Taemin? So?"

"Not him his elder son, Roy"

"What?!?" Mr. Park stood up from his place."How that fucker got to know him?"

"Maybe he is an attorney and Jimin is going at the court for his internship so..."

"So that bitch found him" Mr. Park said while shaking his head."Thank you so much for telling me this Suga, now I'm realizing how far I've sent my boy. Give me just two days after that bring Jimin back home, I won't send him back until Jungkook prove that Jimin is safe with him"

Little did Mr. Park know that Jimin was safe with Jungkook but wasn't safe from Jungkook.

☆END OF THE CHAPTER