Ch. 29: Date And Aftermath

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"No-blue, I... I just, I don't know what to say. I... It's beautiful." indigo says in awe as he looks at the painting more closely.

"you made a painting that is purely based on understanding... Abstract forms... Each of them has a meaning... Every little spot of colour has a story to tell..." indigo rambles with a bright smile.

Blue can't help but to smile at the others remarks.

Finally the blue leader decides that it's time.

" indigo? " blue asks.

Indigo looks over to him with bright eyes.

" here I'll tell you one big thing about what I drew in the painting" blue starts.

Indigo listens patiently.

"*sigh*... I... You're special to me indigo... Ever since I first met you-I... I felt so... Happy around you! Your smile, your voice-just... Everything about you... I..." blue pauses and looks at the blushing indigo steve in front of him.

Blue takes both of indigo hands and holds them gently.

" everything about you is so perfect... And... " blue says finally getting his thoughts straight.

Well, not straight- gay.

His thoughts are gay.

Indigo looks at the purple and blue blushing mess with a fond smile.

" I don't know how to say this... Cause you're really my dearest friend... " blue mumbles.

Indigo tilts his head slightly.

"i want to ruin our friendship." blue says as he looks at a very confused indigo steve.

"but I thought-" indigo gets cut off before he could finish that sentence.

"-we should be lovers instead-" blue says while blushing like a wild fire.

Indigos face lights up with a blush as well.

"I couldn't help myself but to fall in love with you... Every time I saw you... It felt like I fell in love with you over and over... That's what I drew in the painting.... You're the brightest colour I could ever see... Each time we laughed together... I knew that... Indigo steve... I love you." blue finishes his proposal.

in a bush, a bit further away from the date

A green figure is trying their best not to squeal.

" finally yes....! You did it blue...! :DDDDDDD" The green figure whispers excitedly as they roll around in the bushes.

"he did it...!" the figure whispers to themselves.

"come on... Now ask him..." the hidden green steve mutters as he looks back out of his hiding place.

Back with the two love birds

"so... Indigo. Would you like to be my boyfriend?" blue asks the steve in front of him.

"oh my... Of course!" indigo cheers and hugs blue.

"y'know... You didn't have to make it that dramatic..." indigo talks into blues chest, which in turn sounds a little muffled, as they laugh to each other.

"i know... But you're worth it." blue mumbles with a smile as the two get closer.

"welp my job here is done." a green steve triumphantly whispers in the bushes.

The green steve takes one last look at the two steves and then leaves the area, running behind a house and throwing an enderpearl on the roof of said house.