➜─Part Three─❥

"Wait, so you're saying that Professor Jackson asked you to help him, but after you cut your finger, he asked you to leave?" Luisa gawked.

The two of you were seated on one of the benches along the grounds, and Luisa had an hour until her next class.

"Yes," you frowned a little. "And he always looks like he can't breathe. Have you noticed that?"

"Yeah, I have!" she nodded. "It's pretty weird,"

"It is," you nodded. "I just...don't get why he asked me to leave all of a sudden," you shook your head. "It was as if the sight of me drove him away,"

"Hm," Luisa stayed silent for a brief minute. "(Y/N), forget that for a moment," her eyes were bright. "There's a party, tonight, at the main hall!" she cheered. "Everyone's invited!"

"Oh, well are you going?"

"Yep!" she grinned.

"Have fun," you licked your bottom lip.

"Nope, you're coming with me," she shook her head. "We're going to go together,"

"Luisa, I don't really think I want to go to a party," you sighed. "It can get pretty wild,"

"Some teachers will be there too! Everyone's invited, so you have to come with me!"

"I-"

"No arguments," she held her hand up. "You're coming with me, and that's final," she looked at you. "You need to get out more. Have a little fun. You deserve it,"

"Ugh, but I have studies to complete tonight," you frowned.

"You can do them early, tomorrow morning," she placed her hand on your shoulder. "Please come with me. I'll even help you with your studies," she laughed. "Not that you need my help, you're super smart,"

You giggled and shook your head. Luisa was funny, and she was smooth.

Staring at Luisa, you let out a breath and nodded in defeat. "Fine, I'll accompany you,"

"Yes!" she cheered. "It starts at seven, so we should leave for the hall at around that time," she continued. "The hall isn't too far from our dorm building, so we can just walk there,"

"Yep," you inhaled as Luisa stood up.

"I have class now," she pouted slightly. "But promise me that you won't back out,"

"I promise. I'll be ready by six thirty,"

"Great, I'll come to your room, and then we'll go from there,"

"Sounds good,"

︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

The day had went by smoothly, and you reckoned that your day was fair, especially since nothing dramatic had happened. At present moment, it was five minutes to seven, and you were ready. You were standing in front of the dressing table mirror, putting on a pair of pearl earrings on. You had on a dark green dress that fell to your ankles, and the sleeves were long. You looked elegant. Your hair was fastened into a half updo style, and your facial features were beautifully framed.

You smiled at your reflection and let out a breath. You had to admit that you looked good. You ran your hands over your outift before someone knocked at the front door. Your eyes widened slightly, and you rushed to open it. As you had expected, Luisa was standing there.

She had on a black dress that fell to her knees, and her hair was clipped into a low bun. She had on a pair of big earrings that looked good on her. She was a beautiful girl, and so were you.

"Woah," she gawked. "You, my dear best friend, look amazing," her eyes scanned your form. "My best friend could be a model!"

You giggled and waved her off. "Stop, you're making me blush," you rolled your eyes.

"But it's the truth! You look a-m-a-z-i-n-g," she grinned.

You set your hands on your hips and shook your head. "You are something else," you bit your lip.

"And you love me!" she said loudly. "Now are you ready?"

"Yep, let me just grab my purse, and we'll go!"

Luisa nodded as you walked back into the room, grabbing your purse from the dressing table. You also grabbed your keys, and turned to walk out of the room. Pulling the door shut, you used your keys to lock the door before tossing them into your purse.

"Let's go,"

︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

It had been an hour since you and Luisa had arrived at the party, and it was quite noisy. Your best friend was off, dancing with a boy that she found very attractive. You were rather shy, so you stood near the corner of the hall, where there weren't many people.

Everyone was dancing and laughing, having fun. A part of you wished that you could just let go, as they did. You wanted to have fun, but something was holding you back. You held your purse close to you, and smiled shyly at a few individuals.

As you looked around, you suddenly spotted Michael, standing near the entrance of the hall. He had his arms folded, and he looked as though he were scanning the faces of the people that were present. The music was good, and the food looked good too.

His eyes moved, and eventually, they landed on you. Once again, he looked as though he were unable to breathe, making you feel bad.

Am I that repulsive?

He kept staring at you, but you kept your eyes off of him. You had to admit, though, he was handsome. You bit your lip, and you bit it hard. You tasted a bit of blood, making you frown.

Suddenly, a boy approached you. He was tall, and handsome. He had blue eyes, and light brown hair. His skin was fair, and he was well dressed.

"Hey love," he smiled, and you could tell that he was drunk. "What's a pretty girl like you doing all on her own?" he stumbled a little. "And in the corner of the hall?" he laughed. "Don't you wanna dance?"

"Uh...n-no thanks," you said shyly.

"Oh come on!" he pulled your hand. "Don't play hard to get,"

You struggled before wincing when he twisted your hand. Attempting to pull your arm away, you groaned.

"Leave her alone," a deep voice growled. You looked and your eyes widened.

Michael was standing there.

• •══⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══• •