💕𝑰𝑵𝑻𝑹𝑶💕

Hi everyone! So this humble imagine is one that I had started a little less than three years ago, and I had taken a long break from everything shortly after, only to return and realize that perhaps I could turn this into its own book. Even though this particular story didn't quite start out as anything interesting or original, it was one that I loved writing (as I do with all my imagines), and after reading several messages and comments from a few lovely people who miraculously enjoyed this creation, I wanted to continue it.

I would like to acknowledge that the chapters were not the most organized, because I really was just winging it the whole time, but I loved doing it, and I would love to continue it. Because I want to stay true to the original energy of the story, chapters for this book may seem a little short, and abstract - but I hope you can enjoy it all the same.

It would make me the happiest person ever if you enjoyed it even just a little.

Thank you so much for reading, and thank you so much for all the love you allow me to bear for you.

Never forget how amazing and precious you are.

𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬, 𝑰𝑺𝑯𝑨💋

➽───────────────❥

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY - IN THIS PARTICULAR STORY, THERE WILL BESUPERNATURAL ASPECTS

SUPERNATURAL ASPECTS.
➽───────────────❥