"From now on, we're gonna change things up. The Vixens are a cheer squad. So we'll be focusing on cheers, not singing and dancing to pop songs. Now, gather the rest of the girls and meet me out on the field, so we can practice some drills, okay?"

"I'm sorry, am I hallucinating, or did you just give me an order?"

"I led my last team to nationals three years in a row. I think I know what I'm doing here." And we walked away the next day later

we meet in her office and cheryl brought her muffins

"What can I do for you, Cheryl? Celeste"

"We got off on the wrong Repetto-covered foot. I'd like us to find a way to work together in blissful harmony."

"Cheryl, I'm the coach. You're the athletes. The power structure couldn't be clearer. As for your muffins, could I suggest a little less time baking, and a little more time in the weight room?"

"Oh i know you didn't just say that"

"My body is perfection, you crone! And you may be the coach, but I think you'll find the Vixens are mine, forevermore." And we left the next day

me and Veronica meet up at her speak easy and we meet up with restaurant people

"As restaurant owners, you know the importance of quality in every dish and glass you serve. Luna Rum is a small-batch operation, focused on making each bottle special. The name "Luna" comes from my abuelita and generations of rum-making women in my family. Interesting."

"Is that cardamom?"

"Among other things. It's my own special blend. Luna is all about valuing tradition, while adding a touch of modern sabor."

"I'll take a case. This is special."

"Wonderful. Your customers will not be disappointed." Later me Cheryl and the girls went to honey office