You Did What ?

Brianna couldn't believe what she was hearing Nicole had always seemed so happy you could tell by her smile and the way she is around everyone ! You would think that if someone would know her better it would be her own twin they could feel each other's emotions and each others mind ! And whenever Brie took a peek in there she could sense that Nicole was indeed happy ! Brianna thought how could she not she has an amazing husband ! 3 amazing and adorable kids what more could she possibly want ! Or need ? Was it her dads affection ? Was John not treating her right anymore ! That's when Brie started to worry ! Was John being a bad husband to his sister ? Is that why she isn't happy ?

She comforted Nikki and Nikki continued to cry and then she wiped away her tears !

Nikki: I'm sorry I don't know what got over me !
Brie: Nicole tell me what's wrong ?
Nikki: I don't know !
Brie: Is John hurting you ?
Nikki: Oh god no !
Brie: Then what ?
Nikki: Is it stupid or selfish of me to say that I feel empty ?
Brie: What do you mean ?
Nikki: Look I have an amazing husband ! Precious kids ! But I don't have a job !
Brie: You're a full time mother !
Nikki: That's the thing Brianna ! Look I'm not saying and I never in my life will say that I regret having Mason ! But before him I had dreams ! Ambition and goals ! Now all my life consists of is being a good wife and mother ! That doesn't make me all that happy am I content yes but if someone were to ask me if you died tomorrow would you say you would die happy ? I honestly wouldn't know what to answer ! I'm happy I guess but I could be a lot happier ! I could have a job and a career something John can be proud of !
Brie: What about you're real estate license ?
Nikki: I haven't been able to catch up on my classes !
Brie: Start now ! I'm here you have 3 weeks to do it !
Nikki: I guess but I don't know real estate isn't something I'm that passionate about !
Brie: Then what ?
Nikki: I don't know Brianna ! You just don't know how it feels to go out with John and meet the other wife's and have their man say my wife has done this and all John can say about me is she's the mother of my kids !
Brie: Well I'm going to do some modeling gigs you want to come ?
Nikki: I just had twins !!
Brie: 11 months ago ! You are as skinner as ever ! And you have a little bit more boob then I do !
Nikki: I don't know what if John......
Brie: Nope don't think about John ! Think about you and what you want for your life !
Nikki: I mean I guess I can go it's not like your asking me to model with you ! Just to watch !
Brie: Exactly ! If they see you ? And want you to do it with me ?

Nikki turned around and headed to the downstairs bathroom and looked at her stomach !

Nikki: Am I really that skinny ?
Brie: Yes ! And no stretch marks !

She said poking her stomach !

Nikki: Okay fine but who do I leave the twins with ?
Brie: You don't have a babysitter ?
Nikki: Yeah but I usually call a day ahead !
Brie: Call now say sorry and pay her double !
Nikki: Okay !

At the photo shoot when they saw Nikki and Brie walk in they instantly wanted both of them apart of the photo shoot !

In Europe !

Some of they guys were in the locker room looking at photos Maria had sent them and they were all shocked to see that John hadn't said anything about how hot his wife is !

Sheamus: Hey fella how come you never told us your wife was this hot !
John: What ?
Kofi: Yeah and that she has a twin or are they both her !
John: What are you guys talking about ?

Punk then showed him the pictures ! He wasn't happy !

John: Where did you get these ?
Punk: She did a photo shoot 3 days ago with what I'm guessing is her twin sister ! Because the credits it says Brianna and Nicole !
John: Yeah that's her twin ! But I didn't know she was going to do that !
Alberto: Does it matter you should be proud that you have a hot wife !
Punk: Seriously !
Rock: Yeah and for someone who had babies she's damn hot !
Punk: Is her sister single ?
Primo: Seriously !

John just shook his head and walked out of the locker room when Stephanie walked up to him !

Stephanie: John I just saw these pictures of Nikki and her sister and...
John: And she's hot yeah that guys just told me about it !
Stephanie: No ! I just thought maybe they would be interested in working with us an....
John: No I don't know she's never showed any interest in this stuff and I don't know ! Look I need to get home so I'll see you back in the states !

He said as he walked away !

Stephanie: But I thought they would make good divas !!

She said to herself as he walked away !

A few days later !

Nikki was cleaning when John came in Nikki noticed he was a little upset and what gave it away was that this time he didn't have flowers with him all he had we're his bags and an angry look !

Nikki: Hey babe !

She said as she tried to kiss him when he turned away !

Nikki: Is something wrong ?
John: Where's Mason ?
Nikki: With Brie they went to the park !
John: Okay can you explain to me why and how the guys locker room has pictures of you and Brie half naked !
Nikki: Omg they do ?

She said sounding a little freaked out !

John: Yeah !
Nikki: Look John one day Brie was called in for this modeling job and I went with her they saw me and they asked me to be apart of it I don't understand what the big deal is !
John: The big deal is that now I have to go into the locker room every Tuesday and have the guys tell me how hot they think you are !

Nikki smiled and knew that the reason he was mad was because he was jealous !

Nikki: They think I'm hot ?
John: Yes ! Who wouldn't !

He said as he let out a frustrated sigh and looked down ! Nikki pulled him up and made him wrap his arms around her while she did around his neck !

Nikki: I'm sorry but John this is something that I may want to continue doing !
John: Why ?
Nikki: Because it makes me happy ! Do you know how amazing it was when I revived a pay check in the mail saying how amazing me and Brie were and how they would want us to do it again ! I felt fulfilled !
John: Don't you feel that way with me and the kids ?
Nikki: Yes but I just... I don't know !
John: No tell me !
Nikki: I want you to be proud of having me as your wife you don't know how hard it is for me too meet your friends from the WWE and have them introduce their wives and say oh she's done this and that and all you can say about me is that I'm the mother of your kids ! I want to feel accomplished ! I want you to show me off as more than your wife and mother of our kids ! I want to be a career woman ! I want to show our kids that even though we made a mistake we pulled through and made something of our lives you have now why can't I ?
John: You don't need to prove to anyone how amazing you are ! I know it !
Nikki: Maybe I don't ! Maybe I need to someone other than you to tell me how amazing and special I am !
John: What like another man ?
Nikki: No ! John you're not understanding me !
John: Then please help me understand !
Nikki: I'm not happy with our lives okay !
John: What ? I don't make you happy ?
Nikki: Yes ! You do and so do the kids but let's face is ! You're gone half of the time ! But I'm happy for you because you're living out one of your biggest dreams ! While I'm here with the kids wondering when will it be me ? When will I get to live out my dream ! And the better question is what is my dream ? What am I meant to do ? I sure as hell know that real estate isn't it ! I'm still getting my license as a back up ! But that's all it's ever been ! A back up plan ! All I know is that with this modeling thing I got a lot closer to feeling fully happy !
John: Okay I get it ! Now what's you're dream and how can we make it happen ?

Nikki smiled and hugged John !

Nikki: Thank you for supporting me !
John: How can I not when that's all you have done for me !
Nikki: I love you ! And I just want to make it clear that you do make me happy ! You have made me the happiest girl in the world and nothing will ever change that ! I just need this for me !
John: I understand ! And I love you too ! You have made me the happiest man alive now you should probably go get your roses I left them in the living room !

Nikki smiled and kissed him !

Nikki: I don't care about the flowers I'm just so happy you're home.....