Never ❤️

Nicole was 8 months pregnant getting closer and closer to her due date ! She was so excited to get to meet her baby she wanted nothing more than to hold him and kiss him and tell him she loves him no matter what ! They have been making serious plans for the future ! John told Nicole that he wanted to be a WWE wrestler and she said she would support him no matter what ! First she wanted him to graduate high school before even thinking about college and stuff and she also wanted to make it out alive raising their baby the first year ! They also had so much to think about how would things work out with the baby here Nicole knew that she still wouldn't be going to school but she didn't know how she would work with the baby there, John then suggested that they both do homeschool and he would work day and night ! Nicole didn't like that but she said she would think about it but she wanted him to be in school ! She never knew that so close to he baby being born all these problems would surface !

Nicole was on her way to her grandmothers house since she had the day off and John was working ! She wanted to ask her grandmother how she felt about certain things !

What she didn't expect was her mother to be there !

Nikki walked up to the door and walked in !

Nikki: Hey Nanna....

She stopped when she saw her mom sitting in the couch with Nanna !

Nanna: Nicole come in !
Nikki: It's okay Nanna I'll come back later !
Nanna: No come on now ! You two can be in the same room !
Nikki: Okay fine !

She said as she washed to the couch and laid back !

Nanna: Hows the baby ?
Nikki: Good ! I think he's sleeping since he kicked me all night !
Nanna: Oh that Mason !
Nikki: It's okay I'm glad I didn't have to work today so John let me sleep till noon and then he went to work !
Nanna: How is work ?
Nikki: Honestly Nanna I don't know he doesn't talk about it anymore and he's been working more lately I mean it's great we need the money but I don't like that he comes home really late and is tired !
Nanna: Oh sweetie he's probably just making sure you guys have enough money saved up ! Because once the baby comes you won't be working that's one less income !
Nikki: I know but I just don't want him killing himself at work day in and day out ! You know he told me he was thinking about doing homeschool so that I won't have to work anymore !
Nanna: See he wants to take care of you !
Nikki: I know it's just I know it's sounds like I'm being childish....
Kathy: You are a child !

Nikki rolled her eyes and looked back at Nanna !

Nanna: Ignore her !
Nikki: Anyways ! What I was trying to say was that I feel lonely I don't see him like I use too ! I see him on hour everyday before he goes to work and when he comes home he showers and he goes to sleep I mean we talk a little before we fall asleep but it just isn't the same !
Kathy: I sure hope he isn't cheating on you !

She said as she laughed and looked at her phone !

Nikki: What ?!?
Nanna: Kathy why would you say that ?
Kathy: It's true mom ! He's not home anymore he comes home and showers right away ? What is he trying to was away the sweat of work or of having sex with someone else !
Nikki: He's not cheating on me ! He loves me !
Kathy: Oh sure ! A high school teenager loves his 8 month pregnant girlfriend !
Nikki: You know what just because dad cheated on you doesn't mean my boyfriend will cheat on me he doesn't feel like he has to be with me because of my baby he really loves me !
Nanna: Nic...
Kathy: What are you talking about ?
Nikki: Dad was only with you because he felt obligated with you I bet if JJ wasn't born he would have left sooner !

Kathy just stared at her and she was angry she raised her hand and she was going to slap her when Nanna grabbed her hand !

Nanna: Don't you dare !
Kathy: She is being disrespectful to me !
Nikki: And you're not ! Look Nanna it's obvious we can't be together so you know what I'm going home I'll come by some other time by !

Nanna nodded and hugged her !

Nikki left and went home what her mom said to her stuck to her head she didn't want to believe it but what if he was ?

Nikki ignored all of it and took a nap ! She slept for so long that she didn't notice when John came home and left for work again ! He left her a note saying he would be home for dinner ! She smiled and started making dinner ! When she was done she was waiting for John to come home when there was a knock on the door !

When she opened it she was shocked to see her dad there !

Nikki: Hi dad !
ND: Can we talk ?
Nikki: Yeah come in !

He walked in and saw all of the things he didn't see last time !

ND: I see you guys are doing good !
Nikki: I don't have everything I need for my baby yet but he will have clothes, food, diapers a roof over his head and most importantly love ! He will have all my love !
ND: Nicole look you're too late for abortion well not to late but you can kill yourself too and I don't want that so give the baby up !
Nikki: I can't believe this !
ND: Nicole please !
Nikki: No I love my baby he will always have his mother no matter what !
ND: It's a boy ?
Nikki: Yeah ! I named him Mason !
ND: Mason after my dad ?

(A/N: That's not really his dad's name just needed a corny reason !!)

Nikki: Yeah I know how much you loved your dad and I never got the chance to meet him but it would make me happy to know that my baby will be an amazing person like you said your dad was !

He didn't know what to say he wanted to so badly hug her and say how proud he was about his baby girl taking responsibility for this and how good she had been doing but instead !

ND: Nicole you leave me no choice !
Nikki: What are you talking about ?
ND: If you don't give that kid up for adoption I will not give you your inheritance money !

Nikki couldn't believe what she was hearing she wanted to break down and ask her dad why he hated her !

Nikki: Fine I don't care ! I don't need that money I have John and I have my son that's all I need !
ND: Nicole.....
Nikki: No leave my house please I'm tired and I don't have time to deal with this anymore !
ND: Think about it !

He said as he left the house ! Nicole was done crying she now had this over her head and what her mom said and she just couldn't keep it all in !

So when John came home she served dinner and they ate in silence until John spoke up !

John: Baby are you okay !
Nikki: John are you cheating on me ?

John chocked on his food and looked at her who was serving him some water !

John: What no what makes you think that ?
Nikki: You work all night come home tired and go to shower right away before you didn't care you would come to bed with me ! And shower in the morning ! Why do you shower at night now !
John: Nicole I can explain !
Nikki: What that you're cheating on me ?
John: No look okay at night I do go to work but not at the same place !
Nikki: Then where ?
John: At the fish market !
Nikki: What ?
John: I unload fishes from trucks and I clean them !
Nikki: Why ?
John: Because I know how much you wanted that black oak crib and we hadn't been able to buy it because everything seems to go wrong when we want to ! So I stared working there and I made the money I needed to buy it ! I was going to wait to give it to you next Sunday when I officially quit that job but here !

He said handing her the receipt !

John: It should be here next Friday ! And I shower right when I get here because I know how much you hate the smell of fish pregnant or not ! You have always hated that smell !

Nikki was in tears she couldn't believe he had gone through all that just for her and their baby !

Nikki: John ! I'm sorry I doubted you !
John: What made you think that ?
Nikki: My mom and then my dad.....
John: You know what no ! No more of them !

He grabbed her hands and kissed them then looked into her eyes !

John: Remember Me, You, and Mason vs The World ❤️......