Positive ❤️

2 weeks after Valentine's have passed and Nicole hadn't feeling well for one week straight she had been waking up and ran straight to the bathroom to throw up she has been very dizzy and she has been having weird dreams she hadn't said anything to anyone because she didn't want to worry anyone with something that probably was nothing ! She wasn't going to say anything but that weekend Bryan (Bries boyfriend at the time) had invited her and John over to swim when Brie said she would be going Nikki panicked a little because she's always got get period before Nicole did which meant that this week Brie would be on her period and next week Nicole would get it !

Nikki: Brie aren't you on your period mines suppose to be next week isn't it ?
Brie: No it's supposed to be with week ! I got mines last week aren't you on yours ?
Nikki: No !
Brie: Well I mean your probably just late ! I mean it's not like you have had sex !

She said as she laughed and when Nikki looked down and held her stomach Brie stopped and watched as Nicole began to turn red and eventually tears came out of her eyes !

Brie: Omg Nicole ! You and John ?

All Nikki could do was nod and continue to cry !

Brie: When ?
Nikki: Valentine's Day !
Brie: Of course you came back that day with such a glow !
Nikki: Omg Brie what am I going to do ! If mom and dad find out they will kill me ! John is going to leave me !

She said as she began to hysterically cry into Bries arms !

Brie: Look Nicole calm down John loves you he won't leave you and as to mom and dad well I don't know how to help you there mom will be mad and I can't even think about what dad might do !
Nikki: He'll probably kill John before ever even yelling at me !
Brie: Okay look maybe we're being crazy you might not even be pregnant let's just calm down and wait a while it's only been 2 weeks since the 14th ! Wait another week I mean you haven't even had signs !

Nicole began to cry again !

Brie: What's wrong ?
Nikki: I've been throwing up ! I've been having messed up dreams and I've been feeling dizzy !
Brie: Okay so maybe you should talk to John now !

Nikki nodded and cleaned her face and called John !

John: Hello !
Nikki: Hey John are you busy ?
John: No what's up ?
Nikki: Can we hang out like now ?
John: Sure where ?
Nikki: Anywhere but my house or yours !
John: Okay we can go to the pond you know our secret little places where's no one can bug us !
Nikki: Sounds perfect !
John: I'll see you in 20 then !
Nikki: Okay !
John: I love you !
Nikki: I love you too !

They hung up and Nikki went to go get ready !

At the pond !

John kept going on about how coach was bugging him on something he did in the field when he noticed Nikki totally out of it !

John: Babe what's wrong ?
Nikki: John I umm... I'm well I think I might be...

She couldn't get it out so she just broke down in tears !

John: Babe what's wrong ?
Nikki: John I think I'm pregnant !

John just looks at her in shock ! He couldn't believe he might be a father at only !

John: What ?
Nikki: Look John if you're going to leave me because I am then I need to know now because I don't want to be one of those couples who are goof the first few months then we start arguing and you leave me alone with a baby ! I need to know now I don't mind being a single mother I just need to know....

John just watched as she went rambling on and tried to speak but she wouldn't be quite ! So he kissed her ! After pulling away she continued to cry !

Nikki: I'm so scared !
John: Don't be ! Pregnant or not I'll be here for you ! I love you way to much to leave you alone ! If yore pregnant I'll love you and I'll love your baby !
Nikki: Really ?
John: Yes ! Now come on let's go see if you are !

Nikki nodded and they drove out of town to by a test !

After taking 7 test and all of them coming out positive Nicole cried into Johns arms !

John: Its okay baby I'm here and I won't ever leave you !
Nikki: I'm so scared John what are we going to do ! I'm pregnant ! I'm having a baby at 15 my parents are going to kill me !
John: Don't worry as long as we have each other we will be fine I promise........