Fluffy Cena ❤️

Mason was about to turn 3 was and talking more and more and now knows when Nicole says play time is over, it means it's over ! He's potty trained and stopped wearing his diaper ! And sleeps in his own room now in a car shaped bed ! It's was October 1st and Nicole couldn't believe that 2 years and 13 days ago God gave her the most beautiful things in the world ! She thanked him everyday for his health and Johns and hers ! She loved seeing her baby grow up it was hard for her at times to leave him because he would cry and beg him not to go ! It broke her heart but she knew she had to work ! She had been taking extra classes so that she could graduate with John ! He was a senior while she was a junior she wanted to graduate at the same time as him so that they could start the rest of their lives together !

One night Nicole was heading to the gym when John came home with Mason !

John: Hey babe where you going ?
Nikki: Gym why ?
John: I got called in to work late can you take Mason ?
Nikki: Sure David doesn't mind !
John: I hate that you still go to that gym !
Nikki: Babe he lets me work out for free ! Why wouldn't I go there !
John: Because it bugs me !
Nikki: John I don't have any feelings for him ! I love you !
John: Yeah but I don't trust him !
Nikki: Well I do ! I've been going ever since after I gave birth to Mason ! And thanks to that and the coco butter I don't have stretch marks and I have my old body back !
John: Okay fine ! I won't argue any longer since I have to go !
Nikki: Thank god or else you would have gone on forever !

John just smiled and kissed her !

John: I'll see you later tonight !
Nikki: Okay !
John: I love you !
Nikki: I love you too !

They kiss then he kissed Mason and left !

Nikki: Okay Mason go get your yoga mat !

Mason nodded and headed to his room !

After he got his mat they headed to the gym where sure enough David was working out !

Mason: David !!

He said as she ran to him !

Nicole has never told John but Mason and David had a good relationship Mason loved playing with him and loved watching him lift weights !

David: Hi buddy ! Hi Nicole !
Nikki: Hey David !

She said as she hugged him !!

Mason: Mommy why doesn't daddy come with us ?
Nikki: He's working baby and you know you're birthday is coming up so he wants to get you something nice !
Mason: Ok

He said as he went to go sit by Nicole's bag and played with his yoga mat !

David: What does he want this year ?
Nikki: A puppy !
David: Wow so is he going to get it ?
Nikki: I don't know I'm haven't talked to John about it !
David: Why ?
Nikki: He finally told me today and who know in a week he could change his mind last week it was a snake and there is no way I will allow a snake in my house !

David laughed and nodded his head as he lead her to the stair master !

Nikki: Then the week before that it was a new car toy ! My dad got him a Ferrari and now he wants a Lambo because John can't stop talking about how gorgeous is ! Like father like son I guess !
David: Yeah Haha !
Nikki: I will have to talk to John and we shall see !
David: But definitely no on the snake !
Nikki: I swear if you get him a snake I will throw it in your face and kick you out of my house !
David: I won't I promise !
Nikki: Good !

She continued to work out then did a little bit of yoga with Mason the headed home to find John home !

Nikki: Hey I thought you would be home later !
John: Okay so I didn't have to work !
Nikki: Then where did you go ?
John: I had an interview with public relations of WWE !
Nikki: Omg John that's amazing ! What happened ?
John: They said I was too young and I needed to graduate high school but too try again when I'm at least 20 !
Nikki: Babe that's great !
John: Sorry I didn't tell you the truth ! I just wanted to go in and make sure something good came out !
Nikki: It's okay I understand !
Mason: Mommy I'm sleepy !
Nikki: Okay while I shower daddy will give you a bath then you can go to bed okay !

Mason nodded as John carried him !

John: And here I thought we could shower together !
Nikki: Haha no !
John: Fine !

Later as John and Nicole were in bed cuddling !

Nikki: Mason told me that he wanted a puppy for his birthday !
John: At least he moved on from the snake idea !
Nikki: Thank god !

He smiled and held her tighter !

John: So should we ?
Nikki: Can we afford it ?
John: Well I mean we can adopt a recuse !
Nikki: What about shots and stuff N
John: The shelter does that for free when you adopt one !
Nikki: Okay toys food ?
John: Costco is alway a good place to buy bundles and save !
Nikki: Okay so puppy it is ?
John: Let's wait till the day of his birthday and if he still want it we will go pick one out together at the shelter !
Nikki: Okay !

The two weeks before his birthday every time they asked he would say puppy so on the day of his birthday before going to go pick up his cake they stopped by the shelter ! When Mason went in he was so happy seeing all of the dogs !

Nikki: Which one do you want baby ?
John: Pick which ever puppy you want !
Mason: I want all of them daddy !
Nikki: Haha no Mase ! Just one !
Mason: But mommy they all want to go home with us !
Nikki: I know baby but we can only get one !
Mason: Okay !

They looked all over the shelter and finally he found one he loved ! He got a teacup pomeranian husky that he instantly fell in love when he saw him and even more after they let him out of his cage because he started running around with Mason and playing with him ! John was so happy to see his son happy with his first dog !

Nikki: Are you sure this is the one you want ?
Mason: Yes mommy ! He had blue eyes like me !
John: Okay then this one !

After he got his shots and everything they asked what his name should be !

John: What do you want his name to be Mason ?
Mason: Fluffy !
Nikki: You sure ?
Mason: Yes his name will be fluffy Cena !

Nicole smiled up at John and he agreed ! Fluffy Cena is exactly what they put on his dog tag !

Mason: Thank you mommy and daddy this is what I've always wanted I love you.....

A/N

Sorry for the late at update I was tired !