Family ❤️

It was Christmas time and Nicole was excited to have her first Christmas at home with John and Mason, she saw this as a start to their family ! She couldn't wait to go with John to buy a tree and decorations and presents ! She wanted every inch of her house decorated and she wanted to make this Christmas special for Mason ! He was two months old and getting bigger Nicole had loved watching him grow every single day ! He's sleeping through the night there are rare occasions when he does wake up but nothing they can't handle ! He still sleeps in his crib with John and Nicole in their room but they decided that when he was able to stand up in his crib or at least crawl they would put him in his nursery where he belonged !

She loved that fact that John was so attentive to her and Masons needs ! He was always watching over them and she loved that !

It was finally the last day of school for John and Nikki was going to go pick him up so that they could go pick out a Christmas tree !

John was waiting outside of the school when Nikki pulled up !

John: Hey babe !
Nikki: Hey doesn't Mason look so cute !

She said getting out of the car to head to the passenger side !

John: Yes he's so cute and you well what can I say ! You're gorgeous !

Nikki smiled as she hugged him !

John: So I'm driving ?
Nikki: Yes please babe I'm tired !
John: I thought Mason has been a good boy !
Nikki: Yeah well remember today he had to go in and take his shots ?
John: Oh yeah sorry I miss that !
Nikki: It's fine ! When he got his shots he couldn't stop crying and it was just a lot and I couldn't shower him until 5 hours after the shots so I could take off the band aids so he cried until I showered him he stopped and took a nap ! Then he woke up just in time for me to change him and get here !
John: Wow you did have a long day !
Nikki: Yes but I don't care I'm just so excited to go get our Christmas tree !
John: Okay well since you went through the trouble of driving my truck which I know you hate !
Nikki: It's too big for me but I know our tree would fit better there !
John: How big do you want it ?
Nikki: Not that big but big enough yet short enough for the two of us to help Mason put the star on the tree !
John: Okay !
Nikki: I was also thinking that we could get a tree for our room not a big one ! A small one like about a big dogs size !
John: Okay don't go crazy !
Nikki: Babe it's our first holiday as a family ! I mean I want everything to be perfect for Mason !
John: Babe he's two months he probably won't remember in a month ! Let alone when he's a lot older !
Nikki: But I will !

She said as she looked down sad ! John felt bad for making her sad so he lifted her head up and kissed her !

John: Okay we can get two trees !!
Nikki: Yay !

Nikki cheered and she jumped into Johns arms !

John: How do you do it ?
Nikki: What ?
John: Get me to give you whatever you want ?
Nikki: Oh simple you love me ! And you know that at the end of the day I give you what you want !

She whispered seductively into his ear !

John: Well we better be careful with that unless you what another year with months of sleepless nights !
Nikki: Honestly I kind of do just not now ! Or the next 5 years !
John: Good !
Nikki: But this time were being careful you use a condom and I'm on the pill !
John: Yeah but I don't like the condom !
Nikki: Well think about it this way when we get married and you have you're dream job we can stop using it !
John: What if I said that I was in my dream job and I would marry you tonight ?
Nikki: I would say keep dreaming because I know your lying and you and I both know we can't get married without our parents permission and I know your parents would allow it and my mom would too ! But...
John: But your father wouldn't !
Nikki: Yeah it well who knows ! I would rather just avoid all that ! So we at least have to wait until we're 18 !
John: Fine ! By the way did I mention how beautiful you looked today ?
Nikki: Once or twice but I'll take again !

She said as she reached up to kiss him !

After that they drove to the tree place they picked them out and drove home ! They spent the whole night decorating the house and cuddling with each other and with Mason ! Nicole felt so much joy she never wanted things to end ! She loved the feeling of being a mother ! She loved the feeling of having a man who loved her by her side, she didn't know how she would have done it all on her own and now she will never know how it feels to be alone with her son !!

After Christmas Johns parents gave John and Nicole the present of a trip to Paris and they took advantage of that and went to Paris for New Years with Mason ! They spent an entire week in Paris enjoying each other and loving Mason !

They entered the New Year as a family.....