First Date ❤️

When the ambulance got there Nicole went with him to the hospital and when they got there she took his phone and called his parents !

Carol: Hello this is Carol speaking !!
Nikki: Hi Mrs. Cena Umm I'm sorry to bother you but I'm Nicole I'm Johns girlfriend !
Carol: Oh darling how nice to hear you ! I told John to bring you by the house ! Where is John and why are you calling me from his phone ?
Nikki: We're at the hospital Umm you see he and David got into a fight and David punched his nose and a lot of blood came out and he told me he couldn't feel his nose so I brought him here ! Well I called an ambulance and they brought him here I just came with !
Carol: Oh my I'll be right there what floor ?
Nikki: Third floor at the hospital by the school !
Carol: I'll be right there !

They say bye and Nikki waits for the doctor to come out with some news ! About 30 minutes later Johns parents came in asking for him at the front desk !

Nikki: Mr.&Mrs. Cena ?
Carol: Yes are you Nicole ?
Nikki: Yeah ! Hi it's very nice to meet you even under the circumstances !
JD: It's nice to meet you too what happened ?
Nikki: I feel so bad it's all my fault they got into a fight because I agreed to be Johns girlfriend and David got mad because he wanted to date me !

Just then John came up behind Johns parents !

John: This isn't your fault David just doesn't know how to loose !
Carol: Sweetie are you okay ?
John: Yeah well know I need surgery my nose is broken so I have to come back Saturday !
JD: Why not today ?
John: Because its Friday and I agreed to take a beautiful girl on a date !

Nikki blushed and hugged him !

Nikki: I'm not letting you leave until you get your nose fixed !
John: But our date...
Nikki: It can wait !
John: But...
Nikki: If you don't get it done now I will break up with you !
John: Fine but you have to stay all night and take care of me !
Nikki: Okay let me just call my mom and let her know since I missed half of a day of class !
John: Okay mom, dad can you come with me to talk to the doctor ?

They nodded and walked away while Nikki called her mom !

Later on that day while John was in surgery !

Carol: So Nicole tell us about your family !
Nikki: Oh we'll I'm a twin ! I'm older than my sister by 16 minutes we were born here in Arizona then moved out to San Diego after my brother JJ was born and my parents divorced last year be we still lived with my dad they just didn't sleep in the same room anymore they have a pretty relationship for a divorced couple Umm my grandfather who was like my world died 8 months ago so that's why we move back here because my mother didn't want to leave my Nanna alone my dad right now is planning on moving to Sedona so he can be closer to us ! And well that kind of it !

She said as she smiled and they thought she was just a sweet girl !

JD: What does your father do ?
Nikki: He owns the malls in town and owns more down in San Diego !
Carol: And your mother ?
Nikki: She has her own firm where her and a team of people help others find jobs ! It's called JBN Associates !
Carol: Impressive !
Nikki: Yes I'm very proud of my mother !
JD: And what do you want to be when you graduate high school ?
Nikki: Well I've always wanted to be a real estate agent but not just selling home I want to own and sell commercial real estate I guess like my dad !
Carol: That's good !

They continued talking and after John got out of surgery she took care of him all night !

That Sunday !

Nicole was at home doing nothing when there was a knock on the door her mom opened it and then called her down !

Nikki: Hey ! Mom this is John my boyfriend !
Kathy: Oh so this is the boy you can't stop talking about !
Nikki: Mom !

She said blushing from embarrassment !

John: It's okay don't worry I annoy my family talking about you too !

Nikki smiled and while her mom wasn't looking she blew him a kiss !

Nikki: Not that I'm not happy to see you but why are you here ? You need to be resting !
John: Well I feel better and I wanted to ask your mom permission to finally take you out on a date !
Kathy: I would allow it but there's someone more you need to ask !
John: Oh who ?
Nikki: Uhh my dads here so I think you should meet him !

When John heard her say my dad he was a bit scared I mean what guy wouldn't be scared to meet their girlfriends father for the first time !

John: Oh okay I'd love to meet your dad !

He said sounding kind of worried !

Kathy: Haha don't worry sweetie he's a nice man he won't hurt you !
Nikki: Unless you hurt me !

John laughed as Kathy invited him in Nicole linked her arm to his and took him to her dad !

When he walked on John saw her dad with her brother and Brie !

Nikki: Daddy ! This is John you know Mr. Cena right from the car dealership this is his son !
ND: Nice to meet you son !
John: Nice to meet you too !

They shake hands !

Nikki: Daddy he's my boyfriend !
ND: Oh well I'm going to have a talk with you young man !
Nikki: Daddy please !
Brie: Yeah dad I mean he just got out of surgery !
ND: Surgery why ?
John: Some kid at school got mad that Nicole agreed to be my girlfriend so he punched me !
JJ: In a way he fought for her not good since they broke his nose but still fought !
ND: That does count for something ! Alright I approve this relationship !
Nikki: Thank you daddy !

She hugged him and kissed his cheek !

John: If you don't mind sir I'd like to take Nikki out tonight ?
ND: Not at ! Just have her back by curfew !
John: Of course !

They shake hands then him and Nikki leave !

Nikki: I think my dad really liked you haha !
John: I hope so I wouldn't want to be on his bad side !
Nikki: So where are we going ?
John: To the arcade like I promised you !
Nikki: Yay ! I hope your not a sore loser !
John: I'm not are you ?
Nikki: A little !
John: Haha let's just have fun okay ?
Nikki: Oh alright !

They arrive at the arcade and they start to play games and run around like little kids !

After their date !

Nikki: Thank you for tonight I had a lot of fun !
John: No need and so did I !

John leaned in to kiss her and she kissed back ! After a while they pulled apart said good bye and Nicole went in !

When she went in she was too happy and into the stars to notice her dad was still there and watched her with a smile on his face !

ND: Looks like someone had a nice time !

Nicole snapped out of it and looked at him !

Nikki: I didn't think you would still be here daddy !
ND: I wanted to say goodnight to my girls I got Brianna now you !

Nikki smiled and hugged him !

Nikki: Oh daddy I think I'm in love !

Her dad smiled and took her to sit with him on the couch !

ND: You might be but whatever happens baby girl just be careful and know I'm here for you ! I always will be.........