First Home ❤️

My only daughter is Brianna, my only daughter is Brianna ! My only daughter is Brianna !
That was the only thing that kept replaying in Nicole's head while she stood in front of her dad crying ! She couldn't believe that the man who is supposed to love her unconditionally because he was her father had turned her back on her and disowned her ! A man who said he would always be there for her ! He would never leave her alone and that's exactly what he was doing ! He was leaving her alone and it hurt her !

Nicole tried to hug him but he pushed her back almost making fall but John caught her !

Nikki: Daddy please !
ND: Like I said my only daughter is Brianna now leave my house before I make you !

Nikki tried to get close again but this time John pulled her back and took her out of the house ! One she was in the car she broke down and cried her eyes out ! She couldn't believe that her own father could hurt her so much !

John: I'm so sorry Nicole !
Nikki: It's not your fault please let's go I can't be here any longer !

John nodded and they drove off ! When they got home Nicole said she was feeling sick so she hid in the bathroom but John knew she was only crying in there and there was nothing he could do to ease her pain !

Nanna came downstairs and heard Nicole crying in the bathroom !!

Nanna: It didn't go good ?
John: It went horrible he yelled at her and he said he didn't want anything to do with her !
Nanna: Wow !!
John: She tried to get close to him but he refused and well when she called him daddy he said the only daughter I have now is Brianna !

Nikki came out of the bathroom and she cried into her Nanna's arms !

Nanna: I'm so sorry Nicole !

Nikki didn't say anything she just wiped her tears and sat on the table with her head down !

John: You okay sweetie ?
Nikki: Yeah I'm just done crying it's all I've done this whole week I'm just done ! It's not good for the baby or me !
Nanna: You're right now come on I have a surprise for you two !
Nikki: What is it ?
Nanna: Let me drive and you'll see !

They nod and head out ! They see that they arrive at a townhouse complex Nanna just so happened to have a control for the garage the noticed that the garage was empty except for the washer and dryer !

They head up stairs and find a fully furnished 4 bed room house with an amazing kitchen and dinning room and home gym master bath with jacuzzi !

Nikki: Wow Nanna this place is nice why are we here ?
Nanna: It's yours !

John and Nikki looked shocked at her and she couldn't believe it !

John: What we can't afford this !
Nanna: It's already paid for ! All you have to do is take care of the electric,gas,water, and garbage bill which isn't too much here !
Nikki: Nanna how is this ours ?
Nanna: Your grandfather bought it for you and Brianna before he passed I was supposed to give it to you and Brianna when you girls turned 18 but I thought now would be a good a time as ever !
John: But won't Brianna be mad ?
Nanna: No while you were with her dad I called her and he said it was okay with her !
Nikki: Wow Nanna I don't know what to say !
Nanna: Just say you'll be responsible from now on and you'll take care of my great grandchild !
John: We will ! We promise !

They all hug and continue to look around !

Later that night John and Nicole drive Nanna home get their things and head to their new home after picking the place where they would both sleep John asked Nicole to join him for some coffee then they would go to the grocery store to buy things to stock their fridge !

John: You don't know how much I wanted to punch your dad but I knew that would only make things worse !
Nikki: Yeah I can't believe they all turned their backs on us except for Nanna !
John: Well my parents didn't really they just won't help when we need it !
Nikki: I know but at least your mom offered to help me with any questions I had ! And your dad said in case of an emergency he would be there ! My parents won't even look at me !
John: I know and I'm sorry !
Nikki: Anyways let's just talk about happy things !
John: Okay like ?
Nikki: You think I'll have a boy or a girl ?
John: I hope a girl !
Nikki: I'll probably have a boy first !
John: Why do you say that ?
Nikki: You come from a family of all boys ! I think that's a pretty obvious sign ! And if you look at my family like my cousins and stuff it's mostly all boys !
John: True ! But I would love a girl !
Nikki: With time we'll see !
John: You sure you went to do home schooling I can do that and work both day and night !
Nikki: Yeah I do ! Mostly because I don't want all the whispers and the stares while I walk down the halls as my belly begins to grow !
John: I will not allow them to say bad things about you !
Nikki: Thanks babe but I just want things this way !
John: You sure ?
Nikki: Yeah !

She said as they got up and headed to the grocery store !

They walked down the baby aisle and kind of started to panic when they saw everything that a baby needs !

John: Should we start getting anything ?
Nikki: No not yet I think not until we know if I'm having a boy or a girl for now all I need is my vitamins which thankfully my health insurance covers so we're good !
John: Okay !

They bought everything and after paying they head to the car !

Nikki: I'm so tired !

John looked over at her and smiled he held her and and kissed it before looking at her and saying that words that made her so happy !

John: Let's go home sweetie...........