Broken ❤️

David was so mad he couldn't believe she had agreed to be his girlfriend before even going on a date with him and he needed to know why !

David: You haven't even been on one date with him !
Nikki: I know !
David: Then why would you agree to be his girlfriend ?
Nikki: Because I like him I know we have only know each other maybe a week but we have texted non stop even when I was on our date I couldn't stop texting him he's sweet, super funny, caring, attentive, and an amazing kisser oh god I wish he was here now !

She said as she smiled to herself !

David was angry and left Nikki felt bad but not that bad because she was happy with John ! That's the person she wants to be with !

David was angry and was looking for John he couldn't believe that he took her just like that he didn't even get a fair shot at dating her and getting to ask her John just did it and he always gets what he wants even the first girl he's actually liked in a really long time !

When he found him he was talking on the phone he then went up to him and punched him !

John hung up his phone and looked at him !

John: What the hell !
David: You took Nicole from me !
John: She was never yours to begin with !!
David: She could have been if you would have given me the chance !
John: I'm not apologizing for making her my girlfriend !

Nikki was walking out to see John when David punched him again Nikki ran to him and saw that his nose was bleeding non stop !

Nikki: Omg John !
John: Nicole I can't feel my nose !

Nikki pulled out her phone and called the ambulance

Nikki: I hate you David stay away from John and stay the hell away from me........