119 - Blood Realm Activated...

Start from the beginning

"You..! Don't think that since I'm not in Nexus Realm and can't kill you! I can send many Peak Saints to hunt you down!" Blake said angrily.

"It seems that me retreating in background makes you forget of what I'm capable of... Even you won't be able to find me, even with the help of your ghost army! You should stop messing with the water of Soul Purging Dark Sea, you know first hand that it will gradually erase memories! Only the infamous Ghost Devil of Devil Race have the ability to survive its e–"

Divinre stop his sentence when it dawn to him the importance of the young man in front of him! Having him holding the Divine Equipment Netherworld Ghost Flag tells that his value for Poltergeist Cult is immense but him having a natural Devil Ghost Physique makes him very invaluable and irreplaceable!

In fact, after connecting this certain fact convince Divinre why Levi holds something as invaluable as Netherworld Ghost Flag! It was because Levi have a talent that greatly suitable for {Holy Scriptures of Ghost God}!

Crossing the next realm of cultivation always mean that cultivator have to pass tribulation, like Nascent Soul to Void Sensing, Mortal Emperor-Stage to Mortal Shedding, and Great Saint to God. This was the three tribulation a human will face in their life as an cultivator.

The ancestor of Poltergeist Cult, Blake, the identity of the owner of the giant bony hand that slap Cole to half death state, is currently on the realm of Peak Great Saint. He only needs to face his tribulation and he can ascend to Godhood.

However, it was already a common knowledge in this world that the might of tribulation always depends on many factors, including talent and Karma.

It was also a common knowledge that cultivators that uses demonic means have to face more powerful tribulation and the reason for this is very particular with Karma.

Taking someone's life is bound to happen to anyone's life. But many people don't actually felt the effect of bad Karma of killing. That was because Karma has it own rules or law.

For instance, a butcher who killed a pig will only received 0.001 points of Karma but killing an innocent people will grant a point of bad Karma. The difference don't lie between the difference of man and pig but because of the reason behind the killing. It is not a sin to kill animals in order to survive since it was part of survival law but killing without a reason, like an innocent human is a sin.

The accumulation of bad Karma greatly increase the might of demonic cultivator to another level, making the success of making a huge breakthrough almost down to half.

It was more when breakingthrough to Godhood. Even for Buddhist cultivators, who was known to have a normal to good Karma due to the way of their practice, the exact opposite of demonic cultivation, breaking through to Godhood only have one success out of one-hundred, much less for demonic cultivators who have more scarier tribulation when ascending that almost unreachable cultivation realm.

Even an ancient cultivator like Blake of Poltergeist Cult fear the might of his tribulation when he ascend to Godhood. He very well know that due to massive genocide and evil he cause back to his golden age, his success of ascending to Godhood is... almost impossible.

It was only after Blake learn from Divinre himself that there's one solution to his massive problem... And that was the mysterious water of Soul Purging Dark Sea itself.

According to records, the Soul Purging Dark Sea could obliterate a physical body of an immortal even with just a single drop of water but a soul could submerged into it with no problem. However, it only needs an hour of full submersion in the said sea and a soul will be purge back into nothingness... and directly enter Samsara.