Birthday gift

A/N sry it's been a while. School has started again and I have a few test already but my writers block is gone so here we go

Wanda pov

I knock on your door and hear Friday announce that i'm there but the door doesn't open.

"Y/n is still asleep but you're welcome in" a different voice says but it unlocks the doors. As i walk into your chambers it talks again. "I am Ariel, the AI made to assist and take care y/n and she has your written up as one of the people who don't need her permission to enter"

"Well hi Ariel" i say as i close the door behind me. I start to walk towards your room to find you in a purple nightgown and wet hair. When you checked in on me you hadn't showered because you'd done that when we got home yesterday.

"Y/n?" i ask i walk closer to the side of the bed. You're lying still under the covers, which is unusual as i've shared a bed with you and you don't sleep still. I know it's early but i wanted to surprise you with a gift i got in Asgard when i was waiting for you.

"How the hell am i supposed to know, she didn't tell me" i hear Nat's angry voice as the door opens again.

"You're her best friend" Tony says now and the door closes behind them again.

"Who she never told that she was being hunted Tony, neither did you" she says back as they walk into the bedroom where i'm seated on the bed next to you. "Wanda, what are you doing here?"

"I just wanted to give her my present before anyone else" i answer and Tony signs as he turns his heels back out into the livingspace.

"If you could just leave for a few seconds Wanda" Nat says with a softer voice than before. "You could accompany Tony to the breakfast"

"What about my present?"

"Either you give it to her later or leave it on the nightstand and i'll make sure she opens it" i get off the bed, squeezing your hand before putting the small box down beside the bed.

"I'll see you a breakfast then" i want to ask her what's going on but i guess it's better you tell me so i can get the whole story. I walk out the door and Tony follows slightly after me.

Y/n pov

I feel a stick in my arm as things start to clear up. How hard did he roffy me?

"Not that hard, you've only been out for a few hours" a woman's voice answers and i must have said it outloud. "Now do you care to tell me why i get a call from your brother that you've nearly drowned performing a magic spell?"

"I had to do it" i say, putting my head against my head like it's going to stop the pounding, spoiler alert it doesn't. I slowly start to sit up and realise i'm in a light purple nightgown.

"Yeah, i changed your clothes since they were drenched" Nat says with an angry tone.

"Yeah i remember Tasha, i was there"

"What were you even doing?" she asks more worried but still angry as she sits down on the bedend.

"It was about how my birth parents died, they were murdered and i was saved by a woman who looked exactly like me and not a man"

"What are you talking about?"

"The accident wasn't an accident, it was an assasination of my parents. I never came to the part about why but that's why they are hunting me" i'm more thinking out loud then actually answering her.

"Your not making any sense"

"I don't need to make sense, i need to remember Nat, everything and i could have done that if Tony hadn't broken the spell"

"He saved you y/n, you were drowning" Nat says now more angry, getting up on her feet.

"I could have taken it Natasha, i don't need anyone of you watching over me" i realize i'm mad now, i don't need to be but i am.

"There is that change in you again, don't you know what that coma did do you"

"What change?"

"It's like that lightning slit you in two, and that other person isn't very nice" she says before taking a deep breath as she nods to the little box on the night table. "It's from Wanda. Get dressed and come down for breakfast"

"Happy birthday y/n" she says before she's out the door and i'm all alone. I don't understand how i'm the only one that think it's important to know that. No matter what anyone else says i'm going again because i didn't get it all. There are these things i need to know.

I get up to the boxes labeled clothes and put on a pair of light blue jeans and a grey t-shirt. Before i walk out the bedroom i turn back to the box beside the bed. It's a blue satin box. By now i'm getting pretty tired by the color blue but i can't help but open it.

I look at it a realize she bought it in Asgard when she was waiting for me by the gate

I look at it a realize she bought it in Asgard when she was waiting for me by the gate. When i'm about to put it on a notice a text on the inside, not in english.

𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖓𝖆𝖑, 𝖗𝖊́𝖙𝖙𝖗 𝖑𝖎́𝖙𝖔𝖘𝖘𝖗

No pressure, right. I can't help but laugh at it as i put it on. I don't think she read it when she bought it, or maybe she did. Who knows, the Asgardian air may have had something to do with it.

Unsub pov

"Papá, ven y mira esto (Dad, come and look at this)" Marco calls on me from the kitchen.

"Ven y enséñame en su lugar (Come and show me instead)" i call back and he walks into the living room where i'm sitting. Handing over his tablet to me, i pull down my glasses to read the title of the picture. It's a woman jumping on a boat in the middle of the night.

Y/n Stark, sneaking out on a boat after being M.I.A for three months again

"She's back"