Still benched

A/N as i said it is going to be more depth and more scenes then the short one but the story line is basically the same but different. You'll notice the similarities but it's more evolved, I hope. I hope you enjoy it and here's the first part for you too read.
(I know she's a lot like Barry Allen, think about it as Nora instead or Jessie. But no need to comment on it on every chapter)

I like to call myself a double orphan, since i first lost my birth parents and then my adoptive parents to the goddess of death. It's an understatement that i've had it rough. I'm not saying that i need someone to feel bad for me, everyone already does that. Thanks to the adoption i got a brother, Tony. He was the first one i learned to trust, he became my best friend. Though work and girls took him away from me he never stopped to care for me first. Sometimes it's really annoying.

That's why i crumbled when i found out he had been kidnapped. It almost made me fall into my teenage habits, but his voice in my head kept me from it. So i did what a Stark does, i threw myself into work and one night Pepper tried to make me to come home there was a storm. All i know is what people told me happened, a lightning struck down the glass window and hit me.

I never told anyone what i saw those nine months in that coma, not a soul know the things i saw, the things i lived in there. Everyone things it was just a time skip for me but that wasn't true. I was just glad the one thing i awoke by was my brothers voice. Apparently he had remade my room at the tower so that i could at least live at home. He slept in a bed next to mine. But what happened had changed me, i received a gift from the gods, speed. But that gift made me think i'm invincible and that made me dangerous. Both for others and for myself. I am reckless, but that wasn't all that changed that night...

"How you holding up" i ask the aburned woman with enchanting blue eyes on the bed as i come in with a new plate of food.

"Thanks" i as she says and i put it down on the desk by the door. I see the earlier plate and see that she at least ate something. It's been two weeks since Sokovia and Pietros death. One part of me understands her grief but the other is the part that keeps me from breaking. She doesn't leave her room, only let's me and Nat in. It's not like she stops anyone to enter her door, but we're the only one she talks to or at least notices is there. It's hard for me to not admire her, we all know a Starks type are redheads.

I can't explain it really, i just feel this thing towards her. Like the first time i saw her i just knew i had to protect her with my life if it so took. Like i became a guardian of her but with more feelings. At least from my side, i don't know if she even feel anything. But it made me think of what Loki called it, love at first sight, soulmates. But that kind of stuff doesn't even exist and even if it did, wouldn't there be more signs. Wouldn't she know too, feel something?

I quickly shrug the trail of thought out my head to continue.

"You know you can talk to me about anything?" i say after a while.

"I know" is all she answers without looking up but i can see she had been crying before i came in. I, if anyone, understands the pain she's feeling but she can't let it consume her. It doesn't just hurt her, it hurts us who cares about her too.

"Miss Stark, your presence is requested in the conference room" Friday's voice interrupts... well there is nothing to interrupt really except for silence.

"Thanks i'll be down" i say, looking at her again. Her teary eyes meet mine and all i want to do is kiss the tears from her rosy cheeks, but i can't. "I'll see you later then Wanda"

She doesn't really answer, just looks down again. I don't want to leave her alone again. She didn't notice me noticing her carefully tracing her hand on her wrist. I know what she had done but i didn't know what to say really. That night i took every sharp material from her room, she must have figured out it was me but she hasn't said a word about it.

I run down from the sleeping corridors to the room i was called to two floors down. This tower is the only place i can do whatever i want.

"How is she?" Steve asks as i enter the room with the wind. This time they were prepared with paper weights.

"Better i think" i say with a sad voice, meeting his sad smile as i sit down in the chair next to him. I sign as i add. "She ate some food so that's a start"

"Maybe you should sit this one out too, look after her" Tony says and i roll my eyes at my brother. I would give a lot to stay here with her but i'm still an Avenger, i'm still a part of the team.

"You've been benching me since Sokovia, it can't be just about Wanda so for what?" i answer with the tone that usually makes him go all out, but this time he contained himself as we're not alone.

"You want me to read of the list or just say the things at the top of my head?" i roll my eyes again at his answer and he continues. "You got yourself thrown out a plane, the week before that you got yourself shot, three weeks before that you got three ribs and your legs broken. You almost died trying to protect her, and you almost died being struck by lightning"

"First of all that lightning gave me powers" i add, moving my hand in such speed you can barely see it before i continue. "Second, thanks to those powers i heal quickly. So the broken ribs and legs were fixed in a few hours. Third, i took that bullet for Nat"

"Point is your reckless y/n" Tony concludes and i know he's right. But i can't help it i'm better with these powers, i can't help that i feel more invincible every day.

"y/n, he's got a point" Nat agrees and i eye her.

"Aren't you supposed to be on my side, you were one of the reasons for the listed things" i say standing up. I can't have this fight with everyone again. As i said, i can't help it i'm better.

"I am but i also want you too live, so would you please listen to me at least if you won't listen to your brother" she says with a knowing look. She's the only one that knows what i felt when i saw her.

"Fine" i say, turning back to Tony. "Just because she asked nicely"

I turn to walk out but call back without stopping "And he's not my brother"

"Love you too sis" he calls after me and i roll my eyes. Well legally he is but that doesn't mean he's my brother. Sure he's the only family i had left but ever since he got kidnapped and came back with that thing in his chest he's been different. Very overprotective of me, too protective. And him coming home to find me in that god damn coma didn't help with that either. Even though it gave super speed and everything, even fast healing. I've felt this anger burning inside me so i've started to remind him that i'm not actually his sister. I still love him though, siblings love hate, if you may.