"They're friends"

Tony pov

They've been going on in the rigg for almost an hour and still haven't noticed i'm here. It's been a while since we got back from the mission and i'd admit i got a little worried when i didn't find you in your room, the library or the office. I have barely seen Wanda since sokovia, but here she is with you, my sister, smiling and training. It's been awhile since i've seen a genuine smile on your face as well. Maybe you just don't smile in my company. You've changed since then, for the better it seems. You're not as reckless as before, though you haven't been on a mission since then either.

"Can i help you brother?" you ask with a higher voice so that i hear you. At least you don't seem mad at me anymore, but i can hear it in your voice. You must have noticed me earlier, just choosing to ignore.

"Just wanted to tell you it's dinner, but you seem busy" i say and you whisper something that makes Wanda let out a small laugh.

"See you up there then" you say, giving Wanda your hand which she takes still with that smile on. If i didn't know better, id' say you were a couple.

I see Wanda blushes as she must have read my thoughts. The yellow lightning you choose to follow you out sends me back into those months without you. To when i had come home five years ago from being kidnapped and found you in a coma after that accident. Not that anyone believed it was a accident but the investigation was put down.

Flashback

I see the monitor start to flatline for the fifth time and a bunch of doctors run around again as the lights go out. They call out for each other but i don't have the strength to listen. I just want my sister back, i can't lose her. I feel the air get thick from the other side of the glass as a yellow lightning travels up your body, making everyone back away. I don't understand what's happening to you, and how can you know to fight when you think you've lost me too. How will you know if you can't hear me?

"Mr Stark?" a tall man says, approaching me but i don't even turn my head. "My name is Nick Fury, director of the Strategic Hazard Intervention, Espionage and Logistics Directorate"

"That's a long name" i mutter under my breath as i want to remember what you would have thought about it. One of the things you hated the most was long names, you could probably come up with a shorter one.

"We need to talk to you about what happened in that labb" he says and i look at him for the words.

"It was an accident that occurred due to the lightning hitting my sister and a whole lot of chemicals" i answer but it seems like he wants to add more to the story.

"We believe it was due to an experiment gone wrong" he says and i can't believe his words as they come out of his mouth.

"You come here and say that someone did this to my baby sister on purpose?" i ask, trying to keep a straight face. Not that it's going since i can feel tears fall down my cheeks. I look back at you lying still on the bed, still no heartbeat. I can feel my own heart start to slow down and the thought of losing you. But as soon as they're about to call time of death the monitor starts beeping again and i let out the breath i didn't know i was holding.

"We would like to transfer her to a medical compound in Phoenix to figure out what happened" he says. Phoenix? Why there, the feds have them all over. Why so far away?

"And if i say no?" i ask, i have to ask even though i already know the answer. If there is a truth to what he's saying the doctors here don't stand a chance.

"Then i'm afraid she'll die without our help"

End of flashback

"Nat, what's going on between my sister and Wanda?" i ask Natasha as i meet her in the corridor on my way up. I can't have imagined all of it. If i see it, there must be truth to it. Cause i don't want to be imagining things about you and someone, anyone.

"Not that i know of, no, why?" she answers, well then maybe i am imagining. She's your best friend.

"I don't know, looked like they had something going on as they were training. Very closely" she laughs at my words before answering.

"They're friends" i look at her. "So do me and her but that's doens't mean i want to fuck her"

"Language" we hear Steve call from around the corner into the dinning room and we both let out a laugh.

"I mean she's hot but i'm pretty, but we're best friends" i look at her with a look that says 'don't you dare'. "Don't worry so much Tony, i'm sure she just wants Wanda to feel welcomed to the team"