Chapter 3: What My Life is All About

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

He sings "I'm ready!" I narrow my eyes at him in curiosity. He says in excitement "Well, come on, let's move it." He walks out to the car and I'm just watching him, suspiciously. What the hell is wrong with this boy?

Gabriella's POV
"What the hell is wrong with our brother? He came in last night and said nothing to us. I mean, I understand why he would ignore you, but why me?" After I said that Damon growls at me and I smirk at him.

He replies "I don't know. Let's ask him!" Stefan walks in smiling brightly. I look at Damon and raise my eyebrows at him in confusion, giving him a 'What the hell is he so happy about?' look. He shrugs, giving me an 'I don't know' look.

Stefan grabs a ginger ale out of the fridge and greets happily "Good morning my dear siblings." He pats Damon on the back and kisses my cheek. Damon and I look at each other like 'What the hell'.

We run after Stefan and I ask slowly "Stefan? Why the hell are you so happy? Not that I'm not happy that your happy, but uh... why?" He smiles at me "Nothing much, little sis."

I notice him blushing and I immediately figure out why he is so happy. I gape and widen my eyes at him in shock. I state "Oh I see. What's her name?" Damon opens his eyes widely realizing what's going on and says in curiosity "Yeah, little Stefano, spill the beans."

Stefan looks down and explains "Her name is, Giavanni. I met her yesterday while I was walking to my motorcycle from the Whitmore dormitory. She is very beautiful and smart and her smile could light up this whole world." Damon and I are standing there so shocked, but happy for Stefan.

He has never, ever, ever talked about any girl that way. Not even Elena and he has never smiled that widely either. Finally, my brother is moving on from Elena. I'm so happy for him.

I say "Well, my big brother, it seems you really like this girl so go for it!" Damon nods his head in agreement. Stefan smiles "Okay, I am. Thank you guys. I think I might join college there. She thinks I should, so should I?" Then Damon and I say in unison "Hell yeah."

He smiles and says "Great, thanks. I'm gonna go check on her. Did I tell you guys she is roommates with Bonnie, Caroline, and Elena?" Damon and I exclaim in shock "No!"

Stefan says in a haste tone "Well... she is, which is why I need to go and check on her and make sure she is okay and that Caroline didn't rip her head off when she found out. So, bye." I say before he walks out the door "Good idea."

The last time Caroline found out that she and Elena had a roommate, she was not at all nice to her. Plus, at the time, Bonnie was dead, but she is now well and alive. Thank God.

I hear Damon say "I'm glad he has found someone new. This guilt I have been feeling for the past four years has been a total and complete bitch." I chuckle and say "Hey, he has found someone he likes more than Elena. I think your guilt can finally stop!" I pat him on the shoulder.

He smiles "Thank you, baby sis!" Then hugs me and kisses my cheek and I smile. He walks to the other side of the room to get some bourbon. Ugh! Why would anyone drink that hard liquor? Wine is so much better and tasteful at least. I get a text from Kol and I smile widely and read his text.

Texting Conversation
Kol: Hello, my love. Nik and I are on our way to Mystic Falls. He is coming to see Caroline and I am coming to see you 😘.
Gabriella: Oh, I see Caroline has finally spoken to Klaus.
Kol: That's right.
Gabriella: Well, I can't wait to see you babe.
Kol: Same here, darling. See you soon.
Gabriella: Okay, but not here at my house. Somewhere else. My brothers still hate you.
Kol: Well, right back at them.
Gabriella: 😠
Kol: Oh, come on, they hate me, I can hate them back.
Gabriella: You are so lucky you're cute.
Kol: Yeah, well, you're hot, smart, and beautiful, shall I go on?
Gabriella: LOL! You are so silly and sexy.
Kol: Right back atcha. See you soon darling. I love you!
Gabriella: I love you, too! Bye.
Kol: Bye.
End of Texting Conversation

I sigh, happily and smile. Damon asks, sounding suspicious "What's got you so smiley?" And I try not to sound nervous "Well, Stefan finding someone new."

I said that slightly lying because I am happy for Stefan, but I am right now happy about seeing Kol again. He replies, unconvinced "Okay!" I turn around smiling to myself then frowning a little.

My brothers don't know I'm dating or in love with Kol. They have always hated Kol, like they've always hated Klaus. I guess now they have warmed up to Klaus because they've seen a slight change in him because of Caroline.

They haven't seen Kol the way I have though, which is why they still hate him. Plus, in their eyes, no one has ever been good enough for their baby sister, aka me. I doubt they'd immediately open up to me being with a monster who has a thousand years' worth of innocent blood on his hands.

I mean, I love my brothers, but it sucks being the youngest sibling, and being their only sister certainly doesn't help a damn thing. I say to myself a little worried about Damon's suspicions "Well, this is What My Life is All About."