One on One Fights Part 2

3rd Person POV:

Round 2 of the final event started and the first match of it is Izuku Barnes vs Shoto Todoroki.

Izuku: I'm up. Wish me luck.

Neo: You got this, Zuzu.

Izuku went from the bleachers and headed to the arena. While heading to the arena, he was stopped by Shoka.

Shoka: Izuku.

Izuku: Yeah hun?

Shoka: Please don't hurt Shoto too badly.

Izuku: I won't hun. He has proven to me that he wants forgiveness. After the match, I'll tell him that I have forgiven him.

Shoka: That's good.

Both of them kissed before Izuku left.

At the arena

Izuku looked at Shoto and he saw that Shoto having a determined face. 

Izuku: Shoto, remember what I said.

Shoto: I do. I won't hold back.

Midnight: You two ready?

Izuku/Shoto: Ready.

Midnight: Begin.

Izuku starts the match by summoning a bow and arrow and shot three ice arrows towards Shoto. Shoto use his fireside and melted the ice arrows.

 Shoto use his fireside and melted the ice arrows

Izuku: You decided to use your fireside, huh?

Shoto: I've been training ever since battle training and thought about how to improve not only for myself but for you and my family. I know I said it once, but I want to apologize for everything and I will prove to you that I'm not the same person as I was before.

Izuku was smirking when he heard this.

Izuku: Very well. *transform his bow into its sword form and got into a stance* Show me what you got.

Shoto: *creates ice sword* I will

Izuku charges toward Shoto and swings his sword towards Shoto as Shoto does the same.