New Student and Sports Festival Announcement

A/N: Does anyone else realize that before clicking the opening that the guy with the white hair looks like Ozpin? Besides that, let's begin.

3rd Person POV:

Principal Nezu has given the students a few days off after the incident. During that time, Izuku and his girls were helping Cinder and Emerald getting accustomed to living in their house as well as helping them with socializing with others. Thanks to Izuku and Nezu, Cinder will be an assistant to Aizawa for U.A and Emerald will be a student at U.A.

Minitimeskip   

Right now, we see Izuku, along with Neo, Shoka, and Emerald were walking to U.A after giving a few days off.

Izuku: You ready for your first day at U.A, Emerald?

Emerald: I am, but I'm a bit nervous considering that I was with the League of Villains. Also, where's Cinder at?

Shoka: She's already at U.A. The staff wanted to meet and get her acquainted.

Emerald: That makes sense. I just hope everyone accepts me.

Izuku: Don't worry Emerald. Everyone in our class isn't mean. You don't have to worry.

Emerald: *smiles* Thanks Izu-kun.

At U.A

Everyone was talking among each other as well as talking about the events that happened at U.S.J. They were talking until they saw a shadow over at the door. They went back to their seats and kept quiet. They were wondering who was going to teach since Mr. Aizawa was injured. The door opened to reveal

 The door opened to reveal

Mr. Aizawa and

Cinder Fall

Cinder Fall

Aizawa: Morning everyone.

The class minus Izuku and Shoka were shocked to see Mr. Aizawa.

Ruby: Sensei, are you okay and who is she?

Aizawa: My well-being is non of your concern and the woman with me is my assistant. *to Cinder* Go ahead and introduce yourself.