Break

3rd Person POV:

Right now, we see the students in the cafeteria, eating and talking among each other after the second event.

Izuku: Man, that second event was very interesting. 

Ruby: You can say that again, Barnes. 

Yang: Yeah, but most people were targeting you considering what you did.

Izuku: Yeah, but they're no match against me, Shoka's, and Neo's teamwork.

Ruby: *in mind* We need to work on some team attacks. 

???: Izuku.

Izuku turns around and saw Shoto.

Izuku: Yo.

Shoto: Can I talk to you for a minute?

Izuku: Sure. *to the girls* I'll be right back. 

The girls: Okay.

Izuku gets up and walks with Shoto so they could talk privately.

Minitimeskip

Izuku and Shoto are currently in the tunnels of the stadium.

Izuku: What do you want to talk about, Shoto?

Shoto: Izuku. I know apologizing to you isn't going to be enough for you to forgive me, but I just want to thank you for making my sister happy. I just want to ask you one thing.

Izuku: What is it?

Shoto: Please protect her and keep her happy, Izuku. I know it doesn't mean much, but you have my blessings. 

Shoto then put his arm out.

Shoto: I promise that if we fight against one another, I'll give it everything I got. I'll push away the past in order to have a better future.

Izuku smiled at what he heard and fist bump Shoto.

Izuku: Shoto, if you want to become my future brother-in-law and prove that you earn my forgiveness, fight me with everything you got because I'm not going to hold back. 

Shoto nodded.

Shoto: I will, Barnes.

Shoto walked away, leaving Izuku in the tunnels of the stadium.

Izuku: I know you're here, father. You can come out.

Bucky deactivates his cloaking suit to reveal himself.

Izuku: You heard everything?

Bucky: I did and I can tell that he's telling the truth. 

Izuku: Same here. You and Aunt Natasha train me to tell if someone's lying or not.

Bucky: Anyways, I came to tell you that you, Shoka, and Neo are going to intern with the Avengers.

Izuku: I kind of figured that out. What about the others?

Bucky: They haven't decided who to intern yet, but Tony was thinking about recruiting Mei Hatsume and Melissa Shields and Steve will be recruiting Emerald, Momo, and Kyoka.

Izuku: Interesting.

Bucky: Also, have you decided as to who should have One For All yet?

Izuku: I haven't yet. It's hard to figure out who to give it to. (A/N: Izuku told his father and the other Avengers about his dream.)

Bucky: I understand Izuku, but I know you'll make the right choice.

Midnight: Will the remaining 20 please report to the stadium at this time.

Izuku: Guess that's my cue. I'll catch you later, dad.

Bucky: See you later son, and good luck.

Both father and son bro fist as Izuku left.

Timeskip btyb a chibi Izuku playing with the morph gun

Timeskip btyb a chibi Izuku playing with the morph gun. (If anyone knows where the morph gun is from, you have a good childhood and wanted the game studio to do a remake of it.)

The remaining 20 participants arrived at the arena and saw Midnight at the wheel.

Midnight: Alright everyone. The next and final event will be a one-one fight. The rules are simple. You are allowed to use your quirk however you want, but you can't kill your opponent. The winner of the battle is determined if the opponent can't continue to fight or if they were knocked out of bounds. If there happened to be a tie, there will be a tie-breaker. Besides that, here are the battles. 

The bracket shows who is battling who.

Eijiro Kirishima vs Izuku Barnes

Shoto Todoroki vs Hitoshi Shinsho

Blake Belladonna vs Emerald Sustrai

Katsuki Bakugo vs Izumi Yagi

Yang Xiao Long vs Itsuka Kendo 

Neo Torchwick vs Tokoyami Fumikage

Mei Hatsume vs Melissa Shields

Weiss Schnee vs Shoka Todoroki

Kyoka Jiro vs Ruby Rose

Katsumi Bakugo vs Momo Yaoyorozu

Midnight: These are your opponents you'll be against. Do your best everyone.

Everyone was looking at the board and some of them were thinking about matches.

Izuku: *in thought* This is going to be interesting. Shoto, you better give it your all.

Katsuki: *in thought* Maybe I should make an example out of Deku's sister to show him what I do to those who don't know their place.

Shoto: *in mind* Barnes, I won't hold back when we fight.

Next Time: One on One Fights Part 1

Then: One on One Fights Part 2. Izuku vs Shoto

Later One on One Fights Part 3. Izuku vs Katsuki