Class President and Eri

3rd Person POV:

The next day at school, everyone in 1-A was talking among each other until Izuku sensed the Sensei was here.

Izuku: Guys, our teacher is here.

Everyone got quiet and went to their seats. The door opened to reveal Mr. Aizawa.

Aizawa: All of you are getting better. I like that. I've reviewed what you did in Battle Training and a few of you need to do some improvement. Besides that, today all of you will be doing something important.

The class minus Izuku, Shoka, Momo, Neo, and Jirou: *in mind* Oh no. Not another test.

Aizawa: You'll be selecting who will be your president and vice president. You have until the end of the period to decide.

A few minutes later

Aizawa: Alright, your next president and vice president will be Izuku Barnes and Momo Yaoyorozu. Will you two please come to the front?

The two did as they were told.

Izuku: I didn't know how this happened, but as your president, I'll do my best to represent us.

Kirishima: I'm okay with this.

Tsu: I agree.

Minitimeskip

Right now we see Izuku and his girls, along with Iida, Uraraka, Ruby, Blake, Weiss, Yang, and Kirishima in the lunch area just sitting and enjoying each other company.

???: Mind if I sit here?

The group turned around and it was Kendo.

Izuku: We don't mind. Have a seat.

Kendo took her seat and start to talk with the group.

Izuku: Man. This is the best Katsudon. It could even give me a run for my money with cooking.

The girls minus Shoka, Neo, Momo, and Jirou: You can cook?!?!

Izuku: Yeah. I learned to cook for myself at the age of six consider what my 'parents' neglected me for my 'sister.'

Ochako: What do you mean by that?

Izuku explained to them about his childhood to Iida, Uraraka, Itsuka Ruby, Blake, Weiss, Yang, and Kirishima and how he found his actual father and everything. Everyone was shocked to hear what Izuku have to go through.

Kirishima: Man. That's unmanly out of them bro.

Iida: I agree with Kirishima. Why haven't the Bakugo twins, Shoto, and Izumi expelled yet?

Izuku: Because Nezu decide to give them a chance to redeem themselves, but so far the only one who has a chance for redemption and forgiveness from me is Shoto. Katsuki already lost his chance. All Might and Telepath, they're beyond redemption because they should know what's right and wrong. Izumi and Katsumi are on thin ice for me to think about forgiving them.

Iida: I see. 

Kirishima: If you need anything bro, I'm there for you.

Iida: Same here.

The girls: Same goes with us.

Izuku: Thanks, everyone.

Level Three Security Breach

Izuku and his group heard that and everyone started to panic. Everyone was pushing and shoving each other trying to leave. Izuku saw outside the window that it was the press, but he felt an evil spirit energy within U.A. He first have to calm down everyone and then investigate on the issue at hand. He then had an idea and went to Momo and asked her to create a microphone to which she did. He then use his wind power to float himself up in the air.