Battle Training

3rd Person POV:

The next day at school, it was nothing more but boring because it was nearly like middle school. For Izuku, it was a bit annoying for him because his old life tried to talk to him or convince him to come back, but he just straight up ignores them. Katsuki went to Izuku and demanded him to drop out of the hero school and break up with the girls or he'll kill him, but Izuku pulled out his phone and was recording what he said and sent it to Nezu. Katsuki was about to use his quirk on Izuku, but was wrapped in Aizawa's special cloth and was dragged to the Principal office. To say the least, he was given detention for a month and was told to write Izuku an apology as well as a 10-page paper on using quirks illegally. Katsuki wasn't pleased with this.

Minitimeskip to Heroics

Everyone except for Izuku, Neo, Shoka, Momo, and Kyoka was wondering as to who was doing heroics for today until they heard All Might's voice. Izuku was unamused by this.

???: We're coming through the door like a normal person.

??? #2: Honey. That's not how normal people come in.

Izuku: *in mind* Great. Just great. The deadbeat parents are here.

Shoka grabbed Izuku's face and pecked him on the lips.

Shoka: Calm down honey. Let's just get through this class.

Izuku: *sigh* Alright.

The door opened to reveal All Might and Telepath. Everyone except for Izuku, Shoka, Neo, Momo, Kyoka, Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and Yang was excited to see All Might and Telepath. They told the class that they'll be meeting with 1-B for Battle Training. Each student grabbed their suitcase and head to the locker room to change. Izuku grabbed his suitcase and was about to leave until Inko grabbed his shoulder.

Inko: Please Izuku. Can we just talk? 

Izuku: There's nothing to talk about. I still respect you like the fake heroes that you are but me coming back to you guys, I'll pass. Now leave me alone.

Minitimeskip. Also, Team STRQ and Gran Torino are helping with Heroics Class and keeping an eye on All Might and Telepath.  

All Might: All of you look very heroic for today.

Summer: Don't think that you dress heroically, means that you know how to be a hero.

Iida: Wait a minute. Where's Barnes?

???: Right here.

Everyone turned around and saw Izuku in street clothes.

Blake: Um Barnes. Where's your hero costume?

Izuku: Hold on.

Izuku pressed a button on his watch and nanomachines spread through his body and form his hero costume.