Sometimes Goodbye is a Second Chance

3rd Person POV:

Izuku Yagi, the son of the number one and five pro hero: All Might and Telepath. He also has a sister named Izumi. He had a good life until he was diagnosed to be quirkless while his sister had a strong telekinesis quirk. Since then, his parents focus on Izumi and neglected Izuku all because of a quirk. When the Bakugo twins, Todoroki twins, Momo, and Jirou heard from Izumi that Izuku was quirkless, all of them except for Katsuki felt bad for Izuku. Katsuki then planned to make Izuku's life miserable because he believes that Izuku shouldn't have a family or anything because he was weak. Since then, he convinced Katsumi, Izumi, and Shoto into bullying him as well as his parents after lying to them about Izuku bullying him. This happened for a while with the teachers at the school not doing anything. The only ones that were there for him were Shoka, Momo, and Jirou because the three care for who he is and actually had a crush on him. However, Momo and Jirou moved from Musutafu because of their parents. Since then, it was hard for Izuku to stay positive even though he has Shoka there to support him. 

Timeskip to 10 year old Izuku

We see Izuku on the ground after getting beaten up by his tormentors once again all because he still believes that he could be a hero. Shoka went to Izuku's side.

Katsuki: YOUR USELESS DEKU!!!

Izumi: I don't know why mom and dad decided to keep you.

Shoto: You have no chance of becoming a hero without a quirk.

Katsumi: JUST GIVE IT UP DEKU!!! THERE'S NO CHANCE FOR YOU TO BECOME A HERO!!!

Izumi: Just drop the hero dream and think about something else.

Izuku: No. I refuse to let my dream go.

Katsuki: HOW MANY MORE TIMES WE HAVE TO TELL YOU TO JUST GIVE UP?!?!

Shoka: At least he has what it takes to become a hero unlike you four.

Katsumi: WHAT DID YOU SAY HALF AND HALF?!?

Shoka: You heard me human TNT.

Katsuki: How about this Deku? If you want to have a quirk so bad, take a swan dive and pray to god that you get one.

Katsumi/Izumi/Shoto: *in mind* Katsuki, that's going too far. 

Izumi: Let's go. 

As Izumi's groups left Izuku and Shoka by themselves, Izuku got himself up while Shoka was trying to comfort him.

Shoka: I'm sorry about my brother.

Izuku: It's not your fault, Shoka.

Shoka: I know, but I could've done so much.

Izuku: *sighs* Don't worry about it Shoka. I'm planning on running away.

This shocked Shoka with what Izuku said.

Shoka: What? Why?

Izuku: Shoka, I'm sick and tired of all of this. I'm done with everything that happens. My parents neglect me in favor of my sister and everyone bullies me all because I don't have a quirk. Maybe I should do everyone a favor and leave.

Shoka: If you're leaving, then I'm coming with you.

Izuku: What? 

Shoka: Izuku, you're my friend. I want to be by your side no matter what. *in mind* I love you, Zuzu.

Izuku: Are you sure? What about your parents?

Shoka: I love them, but you're important to me as well.