Thrawn

Warning: smut

You laid on your bed, snuggled into a pillow. Thrawn was away with the empire, leaving you on your home planet, for what he said was your safety.

You heard a knock and slowly you got up, a little part of you thought that it could be Thrawn. You frowned, you thought that every time you heard a knock.

Pulling a dressing gown around yourself you walked to the door, opening it. Your heart jumped, you were right, it was Thrawn. He stood in his uniform, his hands tucked behind his back. You grinned, opening the door further and letting him inside.

"It has been a while" you say, smiling.

"Unfortunately I was not able to take time away" Thrawn said, cupping your face. "But I am here for a time"

You smiled, looking at him with love. Thrawn reflected the same in his own eyes, his lips ghosting yours slightly. You pressed yours against his and pulled him into a kiss. It was one of gentle passion, of want which showed how much the Chiss has missed his perfect little human.

You both let go and Thrawn looked at you with love, stroking your cheek ever so gently. "You have changed your hair" Thrawn murmured, placing his hand on your head.

"I have" you said, grinning at your lover. "you always notice"

Thrawn smiled, running his fingers through your hair. He had missed you, it was obvious.

Thrawn slowly let go and he shed his coat off and placing it on a hook.

"How is K'imsi?" Thrawn asked,

"she is sleeping at the moment" you said, turning to see the lizard who was curled up in its basket. K'imsi was a Ysalamir that repealed the force. Thrawn thought that the creature would keep you safe from rogue Jedi who would want to take you.

Thrawn nodded, walking up the stairs and sitting on your shared bed.

"It is wonderful to be home" Thrawn said as you sat beside him, lacing your hands in his.

"Did you miss me?" you half teased, stroking the back of his hand.

"Very much" Thrawn said, turning to you. His other hand which was not in yours held your hips while his lips moved to your neck, kissing gently. "I wish I could be with you always my dear" he whispered. "And maybe one day I can facilitate that"

"I would love to" you murmured, leaning slightly so Thrawn could leave further little kisses up your neck. You had missed this and missed him, his gentle touches, the way he worshipped you like you were some kind of goddess which he adored and venerated.

He squeezed your hand, his other hand slipping through your dressing gown and under your shirt, touching your skin, sending you little sparks. Gently he pushed you onto the bed fully and down, watching your face, his red eyes glittering in the dark. He was asking you the question in his eyes.

"Yes darling" you murmured. Thrawn smiled slightly, undoing your dressing gown and showing your pajamas.

"If you wish to sleep darling" Thrawn said, looking over the comfortable clothes.

"I am wide awake now" you murmured, squeezing his hand. Thrawn let a slight smile form on his face as he used his hand to again slip under your shirt, starting to pull it up and taking it off you, revealing your breasts to him. His red eyes slightly gleamed, however, he turned his attention back to your clothing, playing with your pants.

"Ch'eo bat vn'inen'ch'ah" he whispered, pulling your pants down to reveal your heat. With one gloved hand he tentatively touched your thighs. His gloves were soft and warm and gently rubbed your skin, moving them up to your vulva. Thrawn took one glove off and with a finger of the ungloved hand, he gently pushed through your folds, feeling your wetness. Slowly he brought it up to his mouth, sucking his finger which was covered in your juices. He watched your eyes as he did this, loving the way you shivered at his touch and how your face went red as he did his sinful movements.