Chapter 6 - The Rightful Owner

Follow me for daily updates
Blue_and_Love

************

🎉🎉Happy New Year🎉🎉

************

×××Do vote and comment×××

Finally, it was Delia's birthday. And the celebration was not just anything, it was a big banquet.

Much to the Twins' displeasure, many high-profile people were invited today.

They had to invite these species because it was Delia's wish to have a grand birthday party with lots of people.

So, anything for her.

With a champagne glass in hand, Muraco stood far away from the crowd, dressed in a dark black suit with a formidable aura surrounding him.

But still, some people couldn't stop themselves from glancing at him and wondering: how these two young boys were able to rule over them?

A small mocking smile tugged at the corner of his lips. He was aware of their envious gazes.

Those c*nts were jealous of the achievements he and his brother got at such young age.

No one dared to question Nolan Collymore's decision when he took his last breaths and handed his business and the American mafia to his teenage sons, who were only twenty years old.

No one dared to criticize them in front of their father but just after his demise, the questions started arising.

We can't trust these boys!

Do they even know how to use a knife, let alone a gun?

They couldn't even take care of themselves. How will they rule an organization?

We can't let them be the leader!

They aren't trustworthy and reliable enough!

Muraco still remembered how these people opposed him and Luan and criticized their father's decision. But the twins took only a year to prove that their father never took any wrong decision. He was always right.

"Muraco! My son, you have grown up in a handsome lad." Muraco clicked his tongue in bitterness, hearing the familiar voice which he loathes.

"Benjamin," he muttered with discontent and turned to face that man; his uncle and his mother's elder brother.

The old man deeply frowned in dissatisfaction. "It's uncle for you, my son. After all, we're family."

Murcao snorted. "Don't call me son. You're no one to me, Benjamin. Moreover, why did you come here? I don't remember inviting you." He narrowed his eyes at the man before him.

Benjamin was the same man who once used to be family but after his father's death, that chameleon showed his true colors.

"But son..." A hesitated meek voice came from the man's mouth, he didn't expect Muraco to treat him this way.

He thought fooling him again would be easy but how wrong he was.

Muraco was no longer a child---who would naively believe Benjamin's words---because now, he was a man. A very dangerous man.

"I don't want this party to be your last occasion, so before I lose my calm, get out of my sight, Ben-jamin." The pair of Muraco's ocean blue eyes seemed to be filled with bottomless rage as the words spit out from his thin lips, occurring to be overbearing, giving the old man no choice but to obey.