Chapter 5 - Pond And Ocean

Follow me for regular updates
Blue_and_Love

************
So, readers, we have reached 1k views (that was too fast) and I wanted to say that please do vote and comment. You know I won't bite and eat you~ cause I'm a vegetarian and I have a boyfriend (if you're taking my words in the wrong way) btw comments in Hindi are also welcome (I know Hindi)

************

Delia slowly walked over until his overwhelming aura engulfed her completely. With his eyes filled with desire, Luan scrutinized her small, exquisite face before lifting her chin up.

Suddenly, with an enormous force, his cold lips met hers and they kissed deeply. His fiery tongue plunged into her mouth, invading every inch as she leaned into him, her legs appearing to be weakened under her.

When she was just about to pull herself away from his chest, he grabbed her hand and brought it down slowly, forcing her to stroke his pants where his rigid, scorching manhood laid, while his other hand reached under the hem of her nightgown, only to pinch the smooth skin of her round hip.

As their kiss deepened, he pulled her underwear down and immediately began rubbing her moist vagina with his rough fingertips. His fingers were cold but the more she felt their touch there, the more heat somehow seemed to rise within her.

As he touched her sweet spot, her hips twitched slightly and she felt something rising up inside her when his unruly fingers squeezed deep into her. As his fingers went deeper, he began to move slowly back and forth. His pace was so slow that she literally felt the knots in his fingers.

It felt a little hard when it first entered, but soon everything became smooth as slowly and teasingly, he pumped in and out of her womanhood, scraping out her thick love juice.

The moment he slipped another finger inside her, Delia trembled without any hesitation, feeling another thicker and longer finger as her toes curled and her back arched backward. Being overpowered by the weird sensation, she groaned into his lips and tried to clasp his hand with her trembling legs in order to suppress the overwhelming rush of pleasure.

Their lips plucked away from each other and she heard Luan breathing heavily as he pulled his fingers out, which were moist with her slimy juices. He nastily rubbed the thick liquid upon her lower lip as blood rush through her cheeks, making her blush deeply.

He raised a brow, his expression darkening with lust on seeing her reaction as he lifted the hem of her nightgown from behind and piled the material up to her shoulders before completely pulling it off her and dumping it into a small corner of the room.

Deliberately, tracing the line of her collarbone, his hand reached around her back and unclasped her bra, revealing the desirable sight of her naked chest. As her body shook with embarrassment, the softness of her breasts also trembled along with her as her hands moved, unzipping his pants and taking his manhood out.

"Beautiful," he whispered. Taking in the sight of her fully naked frame. He extended his rough hand, pulling her onto his lap and squeezing her round hips, messaging them erotically while she stroked his rigid shaft with her soft and warm palms.

As his fingers crawled to her vagina and pushed apart the lips of her wet core, a small moan left her mouth, making his desire for her swell to disproportionate levels.