Chapter 2- A Sweet Punishment

Follow me for regular updates
Blue_and_Love

************

A year later

Delia hugged the big teddy bear to her chest, staring blankly at the picture of her and her uncle, placed at the bedside. The picture was taken on her sixteenth birthday.

At the moment she no longer was the feisty girl who would always protest against the twins. Right now, she was nothing but a wounded animal. Since the death of her uncle, she has been feeling like that.

She can only understand the outside world through the Internet and television because the twin's abnormality has reached every limit. They both literally have taken control of her life. She can do nothing without their permission.

Suddenly, the sound of the door lock sounded. Alerted, she immediately looked at the door where Luan stood, folding his hands to his broad chest.

How did he get the keys to her room?

She sneered silently at the thought. Why would not they will have the keys. The mansion was no longer her home but it doesn't mean it's not the twin's home as well.

"Why did you kissed that peasant?" He stood at the door, his gray orbs seemed to be surrounded by a gentle cascade of vapor, his tone was gentle and soft.

"I don't know what you're talking about?" She turned her face, not wanting to look at him.

"Don't lie and answer me!" He walked to her.

"No!" She still refused.

"Lia, why did you do that?' His arm reached out and rubbed her shoulder-length hair. The soft silky hair slipped between his fingers, taking out a rough breath out of his mouth. "I'm giving you one last chance. Tell me why did you do that?"

"I did it because I wanted to kiss him." She tilted her head, trying to avoid his hands. "Now, f**k off!" She got up and raised her head, the pair of her brown eyes glaring at Luan without giving in.

She turned her back to him, folding her arms to her chest. "Didn't you hear me? I---hngh!!" Suddenly she was pulled back, her eyes widening in surprise when her back collided with his chest.

"What the hell are you doing?" She loudly shrieked, even alerting the servant downstairs.

"Lia, please don't be so cold towards me," he huskily whispered in her ear, his lips touching her sensitive earlobe and leaving a weird sensation behind. "You shouldn't have kissed that peasant," a low murmur came out of his lips as he tightly held the young girl in his embrace.

Delia stood stunned for a moment. She didn't knew why she felt stunned. It's was not the time he spoke gently with her but today, his voice appeared to be different than usual. It felt so gentle; so weird.

Luan slowly slide her hair to the other side before lowering his head and pecking on the soft skin of her neck. He was surprised at his patience with her. The Collymore brothers were never good with patience but from the past year, he and Muraco has accepted her tantrums; her treating them in such a hostile manner. They accepted everything because they didn't want to hurt her. They didn't want to show her how dangerous they actually are. But today she have literally challenged their endurance by kissing that new gardener.

That boy was already fired but the twins still couldn't get that thing out of their mind. They just couldn't forget that she gave her first kiss to that peasant. That thought was continuously torturing them. And to find some relief Muraco latched himself in the office, engaging himself with the the office work and leaving Luan to find his solace on his own.

Finding solace.

That's exactly what he was doing right now.

His gazes stayed stationary on her head. She now was scratching his arms, struggling in his hold.

A smirk adorned his lips and a dangerous cold light flashed in his grey eyes. For the first time he was feeling the need of punishing her but in a sweet way.

A sweet punishment.

"It's time for punishment sweetheart," his lips were on her neck as he left a trail of kisses on her smooth skin while with almost no effort pressing her struggling body on the bed.

Preventing her struggles further by his weight on her frame, his hand clasped her wrists as his other hand raised to hit her hips.

"What the f**k!! Get off me right now!!" Her cry sounded the moment his palm touched her hips but he cared less as another slap landed on her buttocks.

"I will leave you."

*slap*

"But first."

*slap*

"Tell me that you're sorry"

*slap*

"Sorry for what? You d**khead, let me go this instant!" She yelled before a cry again left her lips as another slap landed on her hips.

"Say sorry."

*slap*

"For kissing that peasant."

*slap*

This was the first time Luan was doing something like this to her and he had no shame in showing that it was exciting him.

"Hey!! No!!" She shrieked. She felt afraid and shocked at once, suddenly feeling that her shorts had been pulled off while his fingers had caught the edges of her underpants.

"No!!"

"Don't do that!" She shouted.

"Say sorry, lia." Regardless of her begging and threats, he was not affected by her screams. He ripped off her underpants and drove his fingers across her smooth and soft skin, passing a wave of terrible sensation through her as he raised his hand and spanked her again while his chest tightened oddly and uncomfortably.

"I'm sorry," her eerie murmur sounded just after a few more slaps on her hips.

"Lia did you said something?" The mocking was evident in his tone as he caressed the sensitive skin of her hips which were now red and swollen. He didn't knew why it looked gorgeous and lecherous even at its current state.

This time Delia made no sound and he was sure she is not gonna repeat that particular statement for sometime.

He sighed, leaving her wrist and fondly stroking her head. "You are forgiven, Lia. Don't do such thing again," his eyes glowed with desire as he pulled his hand back from her hips stiffly. "Let me help you to apply the ointment." Barely looking away from her hips, his tone was still neutral as if nothing had happened just now.

When his hand reached out to pick her up, she pushed his hand away, quickly getting up and pulling up her shorts, prohibiting him to touch her again. "I don't need your help. Just get lost."

Her head was down, her fists tightly clutching the end of her shorts and her face flushed not only in pain, but also in a sense of humiliation which was more unbearable. It was the first time he did such vulgar thing to her and it felt as if each slap he gave her weren't on her hips but they were on her self-respect.

Only for one more week.

Then I will be free.

Breathing some rough intakes, she reminded herself, somehow succeeding in calming down her nerves as Luan walked out of the room...............................

Thanks for reading ( ˘ ³˘)♥