The Vow

Leah Jamorhnoom was in tears. Gary hugged his shoulders and occasionally kissed his hair which was styled gracefully with simple but classy floral decorations, similar to the style of Gia Panuwat -- Beam's adoptive mother who had come from Singapore.

"You'll ruin your makeup if you keep crying, honey," Gary whispered, handing him a tissue.

"Grandma, why is Uncle Forth wearing such a nice suit?" asked Baby Bunny. "Uncle angel too. I saw him in the back room earlier."

Leah laughed and pinched the cheek of her grandson who came over to her and her husband to ask a question.

Leah lifted Baby Bunny into her lap and kissed his plump cheeks. "Because, your Uncle Forth is going to marry your Uncle angel, Baby."

"Married? Like Uncle Wine and uncle Niko?" Baby Bunny clapped happily. "Oi, it means Uncle Angel will have two husbands, Grandma. Uncle Forth and me. I like it."

Leah and Gary laughed at the cuteness of their grandson's behavior.

Leah handed Baby Bunny into Gary's hands, while she walked over to Gia who was talking to Grant. "Gia, you have to go to Beam's room to take him to the altar," said Leah, putting her arm around Gia's shoulder. Leah liked the delicate petite woman. Beam is lucky to finally meet Gia, as his adoptive mother.

Gia smiles. "Ah, it's about time, huh?"

"I'll take her, Mom," Grant said, taking Gia's hand. "Come on, madam."

Gia hugged Leah. "Thank you, Leah. You and your whole family have treated my son so well. He has been through a lot of hardships since he was a child and it seems like this is the time he can finally enjoy happiness with your son and your extended family. I am so relieved to release him into your arms. "

Leah patted Gia's back gently. "We've loved Beam since the first time Forth brought him to us. He's an angel in human form and the fact that he's been through a lot of life's bitterness but is still so pure and beautiful, makes us very possessive of him. Don't worry, Gia, I'll take care of punish Forth by myself if he dares to hurt Beam even if it's just the tip of his hair," said Leah emotionally.

Gia nodded and smiled broadly, before hooking her hand on Grant's arm.

Forth looked very tense, standing under the podium. Lam and Park laughed at how Forth's knuckles turned white in his fists.

"Forth, calm down," Lam said. "You could pass out at this."

"Please hit me, Park, Lam. I'm afraid this is just a dream," Forth muttered.

"You're crazy! I could be kicked out of here for hitting the groom," Park said with a laugh.

Phana quickly walked over to the three of them. "Forth, you must be at the altar. Beam will be out in five minutes."

Forth took a deep breath then climbed onto the podium and stood in front of the altar. The Reverend, Father Luke Attaphan patted Forth gently on the shoulder and winked.

Phana then began announcing that the program was about to begin and the guests seated around the large tables in groups focused their attention forward.

The back door was wide open and all eyes were on it. Beam walked in, took Gia's hand. Kit and Wayo walked behind them holding a box filled with rings. Everyone was blown away by how handsome Beam was. He shines so beautifully in the smile that graces his lips.

"Wow, he's the most handsome man I've ever seen."

"Look at his smile, it's so beautiful."

"They're amazing. Forth is so handsome and hot, while Beam is also georgeous and charming."

Forth didn't blink when Gia handed Beam's hand to him. "You're . . . so wonderful, Baby," whispered Forth in awe. Beam's face reddened.

Father Luke cleared his throat and began to say the opening words. "Please, Lord Forth Jaturapoom Jamorhnoom, take your oath," Father Luke said.

Forth kissed the back of Beam's hand and looked at him lovingly. "I, Forth Jaturapoom Jamorhnoom, today, before God, Father  Luke Attaphan, and all present in this room, swear an oath to you, Beam Baramee Vongviphan. You are my world and heaven, even after I leave this world. I will love you more than ever myself, protect you in all situations, fulfill your needs and wants, share all my thoughts and my heart, make you laugh and happy in every way and power I can, now and forever. I love you, now, always, and forever, my Beam, my one and only husband, event death can take us apart."

Beam's eyes filled with tears when he heard Forth's oath. He kissed the back of Forth's hand and spoke his words in a trembling voice. "I, Beam Baramee Vongviphan, today, before God, Father Luke Attaphan, and all present in this room, take my oath to you, Forth Jaturapoom Jamorhnoom. I love you with my life and death. I will take you as my role model, I will following every step and decision you take, I will always be the source of your laughter and happiness, serve and make you the king of my life. You are everything to me, nothing can change my feelings for you, even death will come to take me someday. I will always be by your side, loving, protecting, caring for, and serving you with all my soul. I love you, my Forth Jaturapoom Jamorhnoom, my husband, my one and only, event death can defeat me from loving you."

Most of the guests were impressed to hear the vows Forth and Beam made to each other. The female guests sobbed and burst into tears.

Wayo and Kit burst into tears when they handed over the rings which Forth and Beam then put on each other's fingers.

Father Luke then rubbed Forth and Beam's head and forehead with holy water and announced. "By the power of God that I hold today, you, Forth Jaturapoom Jamorhnoom and Beam Baramee Vongviphan, are officially husbands to each other. You may kiss."

Everyone clapped loudly as Forth pulled Beam by his waist and landed a kiss on Beam's lips. "I love you, my georgeous husband," Forth muttered over Beam's lips.

Beam chuckle and gently suck Forth's tongue that slipped into his mouth. "I love you more, my hot husband."

*****

This is Forth and Beam after the vow ... Love them very much 😍😍😍

 Love them very much 😍😍😍