I'll be Ready

Forth stroked Beam's hair gently, occasionally kissing the side of his head and stroking Beam's right ear.

“Hmm… Forth, get some sleep,” Beam muttered in a sleepy voice. "You'll be tired if you don't sleep first."

Forth looked at Beam's face which was over his shoulder. Beam's eyes closed. His long, curly eyelashes stuck to the bottom of his eyes, above his milky white skin.

Forth touched Beam's red, wet-looking lips with his index finger, feeling the soft, supple texture.

Beam opened his eyes slowly and looked at Forth. He moved closer and pressed the tip of his nose against the tip of Forth's nose with a smile. Forth's index finger was still above his lips.

Slowly, Beam grabbed the finger with his tongue and licked it gently. Forth was stunned. Beam's movement awakened something within him. The stream of Forth rushed to the center of his manhood and he felt hard down there.

"B-Beam..." Forth whispered hoarsely. "Don't ...."

Beam let go of Forth's index finger and brought his face closer to Forth. He kissed the tip of Forth's nose gently. "Thank you," he said quietly.

"Thank you for what?" asked Forth confused. He moved his hand over Beam's waist and pulled Beam's body closer to his. Their lower bodies were tightly pressed together.

"You are willing to listen to my story and accept it."

Forth removed the hair from Beam's forehead and kissed it. "I will find the man and kill him with my own hands," Forth said firmly. "From now on, your safety, happiness, and comfort are my responsibility. You can ask me anything and I will try to always fulfill it, as long as you promise me two things."

"Hm? What promise, Forth?"

"One. Never hide anything from me. Two. Never leave me, no matter what."

Beam kissed the tip of Forth's nose again. "I promise."

Forth turned his head when Beam was about to kiss his lips. Beam was surprised. He looked at Forth confused. "W-why? Did I do something wrong?" asked Beam confused.

Forth smiled and shook his head. "No, Baby. I just wasn't sure of myself."

"Umm... I don't understand...."

"I'm not sure I can stop myself if you kiss me now. You're so . . . charming and I really want you."

Beam's face reddened. He bit his lower lip and looked down.

"Oh, my God," Forth hissed then grabbed Beam's neck and landed his lips on Beam's. He felt Beam welcome his kiss. Forth's tongue opened Beam's lips and i slipped his tongue between Beam's teeth, looking for Beam's tongue to dance with.

Beam groaned as Forth sucked his tongue. He wrapped his arms around Forth's neck and ruffled Forth's hair.

Forth pulled away gasping for air. He winced, in pain. Beam looked at Forth in surprise. "Forth, did I bite you?" asked Beam worriedly. His chest was still rumbling from his rapid heartbeat after the intimate kiss earlier, but Forth's face worried him.

Forth shook his head quickly. His face was bright red. "N-no, Beam, I'm fine. Sorry, I have to go to the bathroom."

Forth got up from his sleeping position and walked quickly to the bathroom. Beam woke up slowly thinking. He saw that the bathroom door was slightly ajar.

Beam walked to the bathroom and slowly opened the door. Forth bent over the sink with the water from the tap running fast.

Beam walked over to Forth and touched his shoulder. Forth was shocked and turned around, his eyes widening to see Beam standing beside him. "Be-Beam...."

Beam pressed himself against Forth and his hand lifted, feeling Forth's shirt which was wet from the water that was pouring down his face. Beam brought his face closer and kissed Forth's neck and chest.

"Beeaam...don't do this, baby, hhh...." Forth clenched his fists at his sides, holding back the turmoil in his chest.

The sweet scent of vanilla hit his nostrils as Beam kissed his neck. He gasped as Beam's hand stroked his chest, then slowly down to his stomach, and above his hardened center.

Beam stroked Forth's manhood from under his jeans and he looked up at Forth. "You're in pain, honey. I'll help you get it off."

Forth dropped his head on Beam's shoulder. "Don't," Forth whispered. "I'll do it myself. You have to get out, Beam."

"I'll help you, Forth, let me," said Beam in Forth's ear.

"No. We're not going to end up just you helping me. You want it yourself, I know that."

"Then let's do it," Beam said hoarsely.

Forth raised his head and looked at Beam. "I do not want."

Beam's eyebrows rose. "But ...."

"There's nothing here. You're going to get hurt and I don't want to hurt you."

"I'm a man, I can take it."

Forth cupped Beam's face with both hands and kissed Beam's forehead, nose, lips and chin gently. "I will make love to you, when I have given you the sign that you are mine. At least a ring worthy of your beautiful finger. I want you to feel safe with me."

Beam was stunned. Suddenly his eyes felt hot and tears flowed. Forth was surprised to see him.

"Baby? Why are you crying? Did I hurt you?"

Beam sobbed. He held both of Forth's arms that were on his face. "I... have never felt like this before. To be loved and respected by someone, as you do now."

"Oh, Beam, Baby, you surprised me," Forth said with relief. He kissed Beam's lips again and smiled. "I love you and I'm determined to win all your love too just for me, although it may take a long time because I know you haven't fully felt the way I feel for you. I'll wait for you to be ready for me."

"I...thank you, Forth."

Forth nodded and turned Beam around. He whispered in Beam's ear. "Come out. Change your clothes and get some rest for now. We'll be leaving in two hours. We can have dinner on the way."

Beam nodded. He walked over and felt a smack on his ass. Beam turned and saw Forth laughing.

Beam chuckled. "I'll be ready, Forth," Beam said with a wink, then ran out of the bathroom and closed the door.

Beam breathlessly leaned against the doorknob while clutching his pounding chest.

Behind the door, he heard Forth groan.

*****