The Precious Thing

Forth smiled and stroked Beam's sweaty forehead. He was still on hovering over Beam, after their intimate session for who knows how many times today.

Forth took Beam on vacation to the beach house owned by the Jamorhnoom family yesterday, after all business with Nami and Jay was over.

The police detained them both and immediately processed the case, because it turned out that they had done many dangerous and unpleasant acts.

Tul, to the best of his skills as a computer expert, has managed to collect data on everyone Nami and Jay sell photos and information about Forth and later about Beam.

Nami even secretly often steals Forth's personal belongings to sell to his fanatical fans. Beam was really angry when he saw that there were some Forth panties and boxers among the things Nami was selling.

"I'm tired," Beam said, closing his eyes. "Can I take a nap before we have dinner? I'll cook later."

Forth landed a peck on Beam's lips and licked the corners of his lips slightly. "Go to sleep, Baby, I'll clean you up."

Beam put his arm around Forth's shoulder and looked into the eyes of the man he loved. "Baby, can I go back to work at the hospital after we get back from here?" asked Beam quietly. He knew Forth was very worried about his safety. He also knew, had it not been against human rights and possible, Forth would have locked him in a cage.

"I'll talk to Phi Torn about that first. I'm worried, Nami might have another accomplice, who could bother you again."

"There's Phana and Kit to look after me, Baby," Beam said. "I want to go back to work. I don't want people to think that the news that Nami spread about me is true, that I just want to use you to live happily. I also have a job and an income."

Forth, already up and sitting on the edge of the bed, lay down next to Beam again after hearing his lover's words. He hugged Beam's waist with his right hand and rested on his left hand lying on his side facing Beam.

Forth pulled Beam's slender waist against his stomach. "Baby, what if you do that? You can be with me for your pleasure. You can not work and have no income to be with me. For me, you love me and are willing to be mine until the end of your life, is more than enough for me. Please, don't overthingking about them, I am yours and you are mine, that enough, Baby."

Beam stroked Forth's cheek and turned around so they were lying face to face. "I know you think so, but what about what other people think?"

"Why do you care so much about what other people think?" asked Forth sulkily. "You're not with anyone else, you're with me. Sleep, wake up, make love, with me."

Beam's face flushed and he bit his lower lip. Forth looked at the man in front of him in amazement. How about being tired, Beam looks even more charming.

Forth leaned towards Beam and kissed his lips softly. Beam opened his lips to say something, but Forth started sticking his tongue out for Beam's. The light kiss soon turned into a hot kiss again. Forth pulled the blanket off Beam's hips and climbed on top of Beam.

Forth explored every inch of Beam's skin with the touch of his finger, feeling the softness and warmth of the soft skin on his hand, until he found Beam's manhood which had hardened again after kissing and touching all over his body.

Beam groaned loudly as Forth's hand began to move up and down. "Fooorrth, aah, aaah... Oh God, this is heaven, aaahh .... "

"There you are, honey, moaning for me," Forth whispered over Beam's pink nipple.

Forth spread Beam's legs and touched his sweet hole which was still moist after their previous make love. Slowly Forth pushed himself into Beam's body while still sucking Beam's nipples to distract him from the pain.

Beam bit Forth's neck and groaned as he felt the hole fill up. "Foorrtthh, aah, why do you keep growing up there," Beam groaned against Forth's neck.

"No, Baby, you're always so thigh, even though we've made love many times before. You're addicting me, Baby. Aargghhh, don't pinch me, aaah...."

Forth moved slowly, enjoying every friction and massage Beam on his manhood, while Beam kissed, sucked and bit his neck and shoulders while moaning his name.

Forth kissed the forehead and the tip of the nose of Beam who fell asleep immediately after they reached the top together. He went to the bathroom and prepared warm water in a small basin, small and large towels and clean clothes for Beam.

Forth carefully cleaned and wiped every inch of Beam's skin and dressed him in comfortable new clothes. Beam didn't wake up at all, just an occasional sigh. Forth smiled and kissed Beam's lips gently, covered Beam, then left the room and closed the door slowly.

Forth goes straight to the open kitchen which is connected to the dining room and living room. He opened the fridge and took out some ingredients and started cooking. He makes aglio olio pasta, teriyaki chicken and prepare some slices fruit and bake almond muffin. Beam really likes almond muffin.

Two hours later, Beam woke up. He came out of the room rubbing his eyes. "Fooorth..." Beam called.

Forth who was setting the table looked up and saw Beam. He laughed a little at Beam. His boyfriend looked adorable in an oversized t-shirt and shorts that were barely visible under his t-shirt.

Forth walked over to Beam and lifted him into a hug. "I was just about to wake you. Dinner's ready."

Beam hid his face in the crook of Forth's neck. "Sorry, I should be cooking."

Ford laughed. "Hey, you and I are the same level, no one's supposed to do what. I'll cook for you, or you cook for me, it doesn't matter. I love you and would do anything for you."

Beam loosened his grip and looked at Forth. "Including letting me go back to work?"

"Hm," Forth nodded. "I called Phi Torn and asked him to tighten the guard at the hospital, for you and Phana and Kit, too. You can come back from next week."

Beam's eyes sparkled as he hugged Forth again and gave him a kiss on the lips. "I love you, Forth," Beam whispered over Forth's lips. "Thank you."

For Forth, there was nothing more precious in the world, than staring into Beam's eyes, which were beautiful and shining brightly like now.

He nodded and kissed Beam's forehead. "I love you more, baby."

*****