"Which was a secret that wasn't hers to tell."

"C'mon let me meet her." Lena said causing Barry to let out a deep sigh.

"If she wants to come then you can meet her. I'm not going to force her to come."

"I'd expect nothing less." Lena chuckled, "See you soon." She said before the phone call ended.

Kara couldn't help but wonder about the nature of their relationship. They sounded close and probably had a long history. What she prayed for was that they weren't ex-lovers because that would make meeting her very awkward.

"Hey Barr?"

"Yeah?"

"Who's Lena?"

"She's........it's complicated." Was all that Barry said, which made her even more worried.

"Oh....okay." She answered softly.

"You don't have to meet her. If you don't want to that's fine."

"No...I want to meet her." Kara said forcing her smile.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

"Well here's the thing about Lena. She's very bad at planning ahead depsite running her own company. The party is tonight."

"What?! I don't even have a proper dress." Kara exclaimed, "I can't do this tonight."

"Yes you can. Caity said you can borrow one of her dresses."

"Okay....." She smiled.

"Now c'mon, I'm dropping Caity home so she can pick out her dress, I'll drop you off as well with Ellie." He said.

"But Barr, I don't even have any make-up and my plus my hair is a mess."

"You're beautiful Kara and you always have and will be." Those words made her feel like the most special person in the Universe, "And I'm sure any dress Caity throws on you, you will look good in."

"I love you." Was all Kara would muster through her flush cheeks.

"I love you too."

"If you guys are finished we have a party to go to." Ellie chimed in.

"Ready?" He asked as his sister nodded.

He grabbed Caitlin and sped away and soon Kara and Ellie and they each found themselves at Caitlin's apartment.

***

Two hours had passed since he dropped them off and Kara was currently brushing her sister's hair who was sitting their patiently.

"I don't think you should be jealous Kara." Ellie said. Kara was running the brush through Ellie's blonde hair when she let out a soft sigh.

"It's not that easy Ell."

"He loves you Kara. All you have to do is trust him."

"Y'know sometimes I wonder if you're actually my big sister." Kara chuckled.

"I just care about you that's all." Ellie shrugged.

"Thank you Ellie."

"You guys ready yet?" Caitlin asked peeking her head in. Kara glanced over at Caitlin and nodded.

"Barry said he should be here in a minute." She said while Kara fiddled with her glasses.

There was a knock on the door that suprised them because they all expected him to be late. Kara, being the closest to the door opened it up and saw Barry in a sharp all black suit and a small smile on his face.

Kara's breath hitched because her boyfriend in a suit and cleaned up made her realise how lucky she was, "You look gorgeous." He smiled softly causing her cheeks to turn bright red.

But she was still speechless at how hot her boyfriend was, "Kara?"

"O-Oh right. I was just thinking about something....."

"She was thinking about how good you look in that suit. By the way nice suit." Caitlin said, "Now let's get going."

***

After pushing open the heavy glass doors the four of them walked into the L-Copr building in Central City and found themselves at the entrance to the party where Lena was but was blocked off by security.

"Show us your invite." The body guard said in a demanding tone.

"Does a text message count?" Caitlin asked as the body guard gave her an unammused look.

"They're with me." They heard a voice say. Barry looked over the body guard's shoulder and saw her jet black hair and pale white skin.

"It's been a long time hasn't it?" Lena smiled as they both shared a hug.

"I'm here too." Caitlin added as Lena smiled and hugged her as well.

"Well....Lena this is my girlfriend Kara Danvers....and Kara this is my cousin Lena Luthor." Barry said.

"C-Cousin?"