He hated seeing the other so weak and vulnerable but he had to witness it many times till now.

Taking a deep breath, he walked again and placed the mug on the table with a little voice to grab Taehyung's attention.

"Drink it. You're still shivering." Taehyung hesitated but at last, held the mug and took a sip. Taking the one, he realized how empty his stomach was and how cold his skin felt against the warm mug.

Jungkook silently watched him taking gradual sips from the mug as the long fingers greedily wrapped around the ceramic to have some warmth.

How much he wanted to hug the other to share his own body warmth but he knew, the other would never allow that.

"Thank you, for everything you have done so far and also, once again so sorry for my- my stupidity. I see that you wanted to repay me, but I never asked for it. Still, you helped me in the worst times, making me now grateful towards you." Taehyung shortly glanced at the other whose eyes were red, just like his own.

Jungkook nodded his head, keeping his words to himself. They sat there silently, just like the times when they sat in the CFO's office while doing their work.

"I'm again sorry for disturbing you like that. I thought you might come back by the evening but-"

"I was busy." Jungkook rushed to say.

"Y- yeah. I should leave now. You look tired and it's late." Jungkook's eyes widened when Taehyung removed the blanket from his body after placing the mug on the table.

"Jimin is coming, then what's the rush?" The way Jungkook said those words, it almost sounded like he was trying to keep the other there, to himself. But Taehyung quickly shook this thought.

"It's late, as you just said. You won't be able to find any cab or bus at this hour. It's better to wait a bit more." Taehyung slightly nodded and sat back, awkwardly.

The whole situation was so awkward for both of them, well more for Taehyung as he was sitting in Jeon's house once again. This time, his heart was again angry, but on himself.

When Jungkook noticed that the brunet was again spacing out, eyes swarming with regret and guilt, he decided to break the silence.

"How's your new job?" Taehyung blinked his eyes twice at the sudden question but cleared his throat before answering.

"Good. They're very nice." Jungkook nodded and looked around because the other was looking so adorable with his wide yet swollen eyes, red still tinted on his nose and cheeks.

"Good thing. You deserve nice people." He muttered but Taehyung clearly heard that. Why he was so wrong in everything about the male?

"Mr. Jeon?" Jungkook hummed nervously, eyes still looking around.

"Why you used to be so cold towards me? You look different now." Taehyung blurted out his thoughts honestly, making Jungkook utterly nervous. Of course, he can't just tell the other about his feelings when they just had a very big day.

"I don't know, maybe I was jealous of you?"

Jealous, because you never paid any attention to me but were always around that girl.

"Jealous?"

"Hm. You're kind, sweet, and innocent. People can fall for you instantly." Taehyung frowned at the remark but before he could ask further, the doorbell rang.

"Jimin is here." Jungkook quickly rushed to open the door.

For some odd reason, Taehyung felt a bit sad. Thinking that the other just wanted him gone sooner, so opposite of what he thought before.

Of course, why he would want to keep me here for longer when I hurt him this much?

He sighed sadly and got up again to wrap the blanket neatly when two arms hugged him out suddenly, making him squeal lightly.

"Yah! You idiot! Why did you leave like that?! Your phone is switched off! Do you have any idea, how worried we were?!" Jimin shrieked and scolded him, still having his arms tightly wrapped around his torso while back hugging.

Jungkook rolled his tongue inside his cheeks and looked up at the ceiling.

"I'm sorry." Taehyung softly mumbled and Jimin lightly smiled, although that smile dropped the moment he saw the brunet's face.

"Thank you for taking care of him." Jimin bowed to the awkwardly standing male who ruffled his own hair.

"No need of it. Just make sure he stays warm. He sat in the cold for so long." Jimin decided to ignore his urge to ask some questions and nodded his head before taking Taehyung's hand.

"Let's go, Yoongi is so worried about you." Taehyung felt again guilty for making the others worried about him.

He was about to leave the house when a thought crossed his mind, thought of being friends with the man who practically saved him. He smiled to himself and turned back to say his wish but his smile vanished on hearing the other's words.

"We never get along well as you said, I'm not understandable. It's better if we never cross paths, again."

~~~~~~~~

Assalam o Alaikum. Angsty? Suggest me some more Angsty ff of taekook, top Kook of course, can you? *shows puppy eyes*