I Protect My Own

I love you; I'll protect you.
Protective of what's mine; you're mine little one, and I'm yours.
My little one, dear, I'll show you how to love again someday; just not yet, because you're too young to know what love is.
On this very specific day, I'll tell you when you're older, so you understand what you hear from me...so you can understand why I'm telling you you're too young to know what love is.... you'll know when you've found true love and your soulmate, because it's an instant connection between the two.. you'll know soon enough, for now, just be yourself and make friends..be a kid, young one...don't let life hold you back from being a kid, even at heart. Just have fun with your friends while your childhood lasts... Life lessons Will be made and addressed to you with all the mistakes you make in your life....and then you'll learn to understand life lessons. Don't forget to be yourself... you're free to go as a child who loves to play with friends your age... You'll learn to protect your own and be ready for the future when you fall in love... Don't forget to protect your own....I love you, little one... I'll teach you and love unconditionally, as you'll learn to protect your own someday....