Secrets Are Lies

Secrets you're keeping only became lies; you didn't explain what happened to you, so I got scared and left.
Every secret is a lie; you're just saying them lies so you can bring me back to you, but not this time.
Crumbling underneath my feet, world is crashing down, I fell to my knees crying for you to love me, but you just played with my heart strings and emotions; you never loved me either.
Running away, to hide from your lies; but I hear them whispers in my head saying it's not worth it; but my heart says stay with you, I wish I could leave my heart out of this game you're playing with my heart and emotion's; you're killing me slowly and every breath I take gets harder to breathe, it's like I'm drowning in my own thoughts with every lie you told me.
Everything is on fire; crumbling around me, but all you did was laugh as everything I love was destroyed by you and your lies and secrets you kept from me.

Are you ever going to see how much you hurt me?; Or would you Walk away from me and leave to fall to my knees crying, begging for your love, but you did Walk away from me and everything we had.
Running for cover every time I ask about what happened to you; you're not a man, turns out, you're just a boy who's scared of true love, because he can't be a man and own up for everything you've done to me!
Everything is going wrong, I wish I could escape you; but I keep crawling back to you and I don't know why.

Lies, secrets, games of playing with my heart and mind and emotions; it's wrong and I'm done with this game you're playing with me, so don't come back to me anymore; let me heal from my Heartbreak and pain!
I loved you; but you walked away from me, us!
Everything I did was to try working it out; but it wasn't enough!
Someday you'll love me, but I'll be gone by the time you realized you lost everything we worked for with our relationship, and that I'm not coming back.... secrets are lies, secrets and lies kill the innocent hearts...