It's What You're Craving

I fell in love with you, but you aren't my type of man.
Today, I'm standing strong and positive; you can't knock me down now, because you're too late dear.
Sometimes It's what you're craving; a real love, a relationship that'll last.

What do you want?!; Figure out what you want and we'll talk!
Hell is about to break loose!
After everything you did, I'll never fall back to you, never again.
Today I'll think about what I need to do with my life and how to live my life in freedom from every lie you told me!

You hurt me so now you'll pay for what you did to me!
Over all the times I went through small memories of our relationship and Love, I realized you're nothing but pain and heartbreak for me; you didn't love me and you never will!
Use to feel hostage to my feelings, back against the wall; but now I'm set free from your illusion of love!
Running for cover whenever you're around, I hide to be free from your lies and secrets; baby I was never yours.
Everything has fallen apart, my world crumbling underneath and around me.

Craving for you, reaching out to you; but you always walk the other direction away from me.
Running like water, like a Father running like a coward; you made me look like the bad guy, but I proved everyone wrong!
After everything that happened, now you want me back; but you can't have me back after you hurt me like you did!
Vows and heartbreak has caused me pain, but I still stand strong and confident, going against all the odds to be free from your love games!
I loved you, but you left; now that I moved on, you want me back, but I'm not coming back!
Nothing can change my mind with everything you did to me!
Going about my life, without you to ruin my life; you only wanted me so you could hurt me, now I realized you don't love me, you don't know what I'm capable of, now I'm gone taking love and faith with me!; I'm gone forever dear, and I'm free...