Love And Colors

Love is rare but pure with bright colors.
On the day of our wedding, I hope to be yours forever and we never fall apart.
Valentine's day will be the day we get married and all I can see is you as you wait for me smiling with true love in your eyes; I smile everyday of my life with you beside me for the rest of our lives.
Everything I do reminds me of you; makes me feel special, happy and loved, your love is my drug baby.

After I went through our memories,I realized that I loved you from the beginning of time and that I can't let you go.
Nothing can stop me from loving you and dancing the night away, under the stars and moon above; I'll love you to the moon and stars and back.
Day by day, our love grows into something special, something worth fighting for.

Colors of Red roses and violets cover the floors and covers the room as I stared in awe and surprise and jumped into your arms as you spin me around in joy; you put me down and got on one knee and purposed to me and I said "Yes!"
Our love will never end, it's meant to be; I'm yours truly forever and eternity.
Let me love you forever, I'm yours truly.
Overnight, we spent all night making shapes in the night skies above us and you made me feel special, loved.
Run, run away with me; we'll escape reality together and live in a daydream, but it's just a dream and I wake up crying but then I see you asleep beside me and everything is better.
Someday we'll get married and I'm yours truly forever....all because I loved you.