Freedom At Last

Freedom at last; Freedom from heartbreak and agony.
Running for cover; but instead I stand my ground and glare, looking you in the eyes, and confidently walk away without a word to you.
Everything is spinning, what will you do if you see how strong I am?
Everything is going better today than it was yesterday; I realized I'm better off without you.
Don't forget that karma is coming your way, darling; because I am your karma babe, I gave you karma for you thinking you could hurt me, baby, I was never yours and I never loved you because you played me.
On this very day, I realized how far I came in my life without you.
Monday morning comes and I have to go to work; but I still feel no heartbreak and agony for leaving you, and letting go.

At least I am Smart, when all you do is complain about your aching heart, broken from my karma.
Today and every day, I'm standing tall and strong; proud of myself for not falling back to you.

Last thing I need was you ruining my life; I may almost fell victim, but I knew from the start you'd try breaking my heart, but you thought wrong dear.
And as long as I stay true to myself, I will be free from your chains that held me back; you keep talking down to me, I'll punch you in your handsome face, but you're face won't be as beautiful as before... I'd laugh as everyone stared in shock if I could punch you right now; priceless!
Someday you'll learn your lesson; you'll learn from your mistakes one day, lying to yourself whenever you think about it.
Today, tomorrow and always, I'll be true to myself; I won't let people talk down to me thinking I'd fall at your feet crying and begging you to love me again, but no, sorry darling, I'm not coming back...I have better things to do with my life than to sit and let you hurt me like that! So try again and I'll punch you in that beautiful face of yours and once a cheater, always a cheater! You'll never get me back because I have freedom at last! So, burn in hell!!