Everything I Needed

Everything I needed is right here, right now; for the love I give you, you shall never leave me.
Very few people find True Love, but it happens when you least expect it.
Every time I'm a mess or cry, I look at you and see the love in your eyes and it makes me feel better, even special too.
Run, run away with me and I will show you the ropes of True Love I can give.
Thing's like True Love don't happen very often but once you find True Love, everything changes so fast.
But love isn't something you play with; if you play your love games, you're playing with fire, causes karma. Everyone gets karma sometime in their life and that's something worth thinking about before doing anything for or to that person.
If that person who hurt you in the past, don't go back to them, don't give second chances because you'll be heartbroken again...that pain hurts so much too...
If you don't love me, why stay by my side if you rejected me??
I thought you were everything I needed but I was so wrong.
Now I need to heal from my heartbreak again after I fell in love with you, not knowing the truth or answers to my questions....you just walked away and never turned back as you said "I never loved you" and just kept walking away.
I cried, yes; but I cried for strength and the love we had, I was fighting for you but you still ignored me in high school every day and I just wanted to hide from you and your friends because they bullied me....what hurts the most is you bullied me too...