Chapter 5 - Pond And Ocean

Start from the beginning

He firmly held her slim waist, and with one upward thrust, penetrated her. His thick manhood was completely entrenched in her softest, deepest place as he stirred her extensive juices until they seemed to come out as a thick and sticky form of water while the lewd wet noises accompanied them along with the sound of skin slapping against skin.

A high-pitched moan burst out from Delia's mouth. Her brown eyes were filled with a craving of wanting more while a dense fluid flowed out of her lower region, saturating his pants a bit.

His eyes glazed over her, whose cheeks were as red as if she was suffering from fever while shallow moans continued to leak through her defenseless parted lips. The erotic sight made him gradually pick up the speed of his thrusts.

With each thrust, her back began to churn. The sensation was so raw and disastrous that she wanted to run away, but she could only tilt her head and moan because of the endless pleasure that washed over her like waves on the dry sand of a beach.

When his lips touched her collarbone, her face became more flushed, her short bangs sticking to her forehead as beads of sweat slowly rolled from her temple down the side of her face and then at last, on her exposed chest.

Moaning irrepressibly, she wrapped her arms around his neck, clinging to his rigid and masculine body while her breasts consciously bounced against his bare chest, because of his powerful thrusts.

"Luan~" she moaned and he wrapped his arms around her as she breathed against his ear. "You shouldn't be dreaming this." There was mischievousness in her tone which made him halt his moments.

"Sir...Sir?" From the distance he heard someone calling him and suddenly, his eyes opened.

Blinking slowly, Luan again opened his eyes to the bright light. He groaned, running a hand through his hair.

He was dreaming.

"Sir, we are home." He heard the driver saying and tilted his head, looking at the night view and the vast manor outside.

Home.

He grinned and hopped out of the car, taking long and steady steps towards the mansion. But the moment he entered inside, he stopped as a sudden thought flashed before him.

He had to take a shower before meeting her.

A sough left his mouth as he caressed his injured lip, the wound had already healed and it gave him a numb feeling. But he stings of blood. His black suit succeeds in hiding the bloodstains but it couldn't hide the fact that he came here with a blood-stained suit after ending many lives. The big red tint on his white shirt was appearing to be solid proof of his deeds.

Silently, he walked to his room, his gray eyes narrowing slightly before a smile came upon his lips, making him look fanciable and wicked at the same time as he remembered; why he killed them.

He would have done nothing if the other party has stayed loyal. But they tried to betray them and a betrayal should be repaid with death.

It's the twin's rule.

They can forgive and forget anything but not a betrayal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Deeply, looking at the transparent water in the pool, Delia's soul was looking back at the past. She had lived her current life by adjusting to many things.

How many things have changed?

She has changed from a little naive girl to a stubborn and feisty girl. And the twins, they have changed from the arrogant and insane a**holes to wild dogs in heat.

One of them spanked her as if she is a little girl while the other one literally screwed her.

Suddenly, her face grew hot and she wrapped her arms around herself. The image of Muraco hovering over her abruptly flickered in her mind and her cheeks went red.

He was thrusting so wildly!

How wild he must be in bed!

Her face flushed more deeply as she shook her head, trying to toss her vulgar thoughts out of her mind.

He was right there; thrusting.

She lightly caressed her inner thigh, recalling how odd she felt. Her body reacted to him. She was ashamed to admit that she felt somewhat strangely pleased.

"I didn't know you like touching yourself." Suddenly, a hand-stretched over her shoulder holding a can of coke as she heard the familiar chuckle of Luan.

She gradually moved her hand off her thigh as her body tensed then froze like a thief caught stealing something. She didn't even have to turn around to feel that Luan was drilling holes into the back of her head with his gray eyes.

"Why stopped? I can help you if you want. " his deep voice sounded from above, now holding her shoulder with his other hand.

Delia abruptly jumped up and yanked his hand away. "You saw...wrong. I wasn't doing that?"

Luan had a smug look on his face as he took a sip from the can. "Then what were you doing, sweetheart?"

Delia felt as if she had stuck her head into an oven. Her face felt like it was on fire. "That's none of your business," she stated and jumped in the pool, leaving Luan to look at her as she swam around, like a small fish in a pond. But unknown to him that small fish was bored of the pond and wanted to see the ocean now. And to get to the ocean, she was ready to do anything.......................

How was the chapter people?

By now, you all must have noticed that I'm a pervert, so you all can expect a lot of smut *smirk*

Thanks for reading ( ˘ ³˘)♥