The sight only made him sadder than he was already. His thoughts never went the way he always desired for himself.

In his childhood, he lost his parents and thus, his grandparents took responsibility. He grew closer to them, more to his grandmother but she also passed away when he was 14 years old.

He was left with only his grandfather, the person who was always beside him through thick and thin. The times when he had his first heartbreak in high school, the times when he found out about his preferences and dislikes, the times when he joined the company of Mr. Choi after deciding not to fall in love ever again after having his heartbreak for 2 times.

Later on, he understood that he was actually never in true love with anyone. The previous relationships, well you can call that so far, were not like that.

It felt like he was always waiting for real love, a real feeling that gave him sparks and all, but never got that feeling until one day. The same day, when he bumped into a certain fluff of brown hair. The one, who had his eyes just filled with innocence.

A small smile formed on his lips as he remembered their first encounter. It was like a cliche movie scene, bumping and all. But after that, nothing happened like in a typical romantic movie, credit to the insecure self that he used his cold aura on the other, making him afraid at first and angry at the end.

His smile turned into a sad one. He never wanted to fall in love at first sight, but unfortunately.. that's what happened to him.

He really wanted to be closer to the boy, but the ill-intentioned girl never let it happen after taking the hint from his eyes, instead, she started feeding Taehyung with wrong words about him, making the distance more and more.

The day, Taehyung first burst out on him, calling him inhumane, he realized that it was getting worse than he thought. Still, he tried to approach him in a different way, just trying to make life easier for the troubled boy.

Oh, how much he regrets not doing anything the day Taehyung was brutally accused and kicked out of the company. He couldn't sleep the whole night, even cried silently as the crying face of the brunet was not leaving his eyes.

As soon as the sun was up, the first thing he did was visit the house that was mentioned in the documents of Taehyung. Unfortunately, a middle-aged person opened the door and on hearing Taehyung's name, he lied that the boy wouldn't live there anymore.

Feeling dejected and more worried, he went back to the company and tried to look for any proof to prove the brunet was innocent but again, the videos were already gone.

He tried to convince the CEO personally, but the thick-headed man never listened to this one thing and dismissed the talk.

It turned his daily routine to try to contact the boy but it seemed like everything was trying harder to separate them until one day, he found the brunet right in his own home.

That's another heartbreak he had that night after watching the frail and sick boy. Not only his condition but the fire and rage mixed with hate in those once soft eyes shattered his hopes. And once again, he lost him in front of his eyes even before he could hold him.