Class 1-A(Possible Expel?)

Slice of My Life Shorts

Warning: Might be disturbing for some but this is about my contamination OCD so you can skip it if you like, this is just a small tiny vent.

So, The first day of school kind of sucked because my cousin Sean tried to trigger my OCD while his mom(also my aunt) couldn't hear it and thought we were joking about something and his younger sister didn't know what he was trying to do and joined in as well. Turns out my OCD did get triggered and I felt so disgusted that I scratched myself so much, it caused my skin to bleed. I specifically told him what happens if I get triggered like how I would scratch myself till I bleed or find any way to cause harm to myself but he didn't take it seriously. Sean thought I was being dramatic and making things up so he kept doing it till we arrived at my house so they could drop me off. And if you're wondering why I didn't tell my aunt of that at that moment, it was because I was afraid of how she would react and what my cousin would do to me there and then.

I did tell my mom and my mom said that my cousin was being a bully and both of them had a serious talk with their parents. My aunt doesn't drop me off at school nor does she pick me up anymore because I would be in the same space as both my cousins. If you are wondering why I harm myself when my OCD is triggered, it's because my mind wants to distract myself from the disgust so it takes pain as a distraction from it. I know it's unhealthy and I'm working on stopping it.

Fact about the inspiration I have for Fall at the end.

The first day at UA in class 1-A, quirk assessment time!

*****************************************************************

(3rd POV)

Location: UA, Class: 1-A

Bakugou harshly opened the door of class 1-A which made a loud slam. A few people were only in the classroom and they flinched. No from fear, just from surprise. Bakugou was mentally worrying about how Midoriya's day was gonna go. But he couldn't say sorry for people who are going to face Fall's wrath if they ever try to hurt him, God and Kami won't answer their prayers. Well, he assumes that she met God and Kami before(he doesn't even know that he got it right).

He walks over to a desk and just sat down and propped both feet on the desk. He considers taking a nap before a loud voice interrupts as he was about to close his eyes.

"Take your feet off of that desk now!", a boy with blue hair and glasses says as Bakugou opens his crimson eyes.

"Huh?", Bakugou says before his anger starts to rise a bit.

"It's the first day and you're already disrespecting this academy by scuffing school property, you cretin!", the blue-haired boy says as he starts to make chopping motions with his hands.

"You're fucking kidding me, right? Your old school put a stick up your ass or were you born with it?", Bakugou said in an irritated voice. The boy in glasses straightened himself and stopped his chopping hand motion.

"Let's start over, I'm Tenya Iida from the Somei Private Academy", Iida introduced himself.

"Somei, huh? So you must think you're better than me, I'm gonna have fun tearin' you a new one", Bakugou says in a threatening tone.

"You dare threaten me? Your own classma-", Iida says as he was then cut off by a masculine voice.

"If you're here to just pick fights, then you can pack up your stuff now", the voice says. Bakugou was now more aware of his surroundings and found that there were more students in the classroom, enough to fill all the seats except one. Everyone present seemed to be startled by the voice and looked at the doorway where a brunette was looking on the ground. Behind the doorway was a man in a yellow sleeping bag, making him look like a yellow caterpillar. He slurped up a jelly pack and got up and out of the poofy cocoon.