Introducing My Friend(She Won't Bite)

Izuku decides to introduce Fall to his mom during his week of suspension because why not. We stan Inko for being a good mom in this chapter. To those who had drawn what Fall might look like, please send me a pic cause I would love to see it.

********************************************************************

(3rd POV)

It was the first day of suspension and our favorite cinnamon roll and citrus girl were talking about heroes. They're on the computer watching hero fights, Fall wasn't a fan of heroes due to past events but didn't let that cloud her judgment on people so just settled down and went on. Izuku wondered why Fall wasn't hesitant to hurt others so he asked and surprisingly Fall answered.

"Well, when I was a child, people weren't kind to me so I fought back. There was even one time when I was your age, I bit a man's hand and tore it right off because he was about to rape me", Fall explains. Izuku knows what rape means already since he watches the news so he knows that might not want to be something anyone wants to experience. They continue talking until Izuku had to go eat dinner.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It was the third day of suspension and it was a quiet peaceful day. Inko wasn't home so Fall could show up in her shadow form. She was telling Izuku about different flowers and their meaning. She would even create small illusions of what the flowers might look like. Fall later on telling him different types of animals and creating small illusions of them. When it was time for lunch, Fall taught Izuku how to make miso salmon as she cooked it. Izuku ate his lunch and played heroes and villains with Fall until Inko got home. So all in all, it was a peaceful day.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It is the fifth day of suspension and it was dinner time. Izuku was going to tell Inko about Fall(with Fall's consent, of course, he's a polite boy).

"Hey mom, I made a new friend two weeks ago", started Izuku. His mom stopped eating her fried rice and looked at Izuku.

"That's great sweetie, what's his name", Inko asked. She's happy that Izuku found a friend but wants to make sure that they aren't dangerous or suspicious.

"She's a girl and her name is Fall. Sometimes she would have a weird voice like it's mixed between deep pitch and high pitch. She would show up when your not home cause she doesn't like to be seen often and looks all black and smokey like shadows. She used to show up in my dreams but we made a pact so now she shows up here instead of my dreams. She burned Kacchan but he was being a bit of a butt so I can't complain", Izuku explained.

While he was explaining this, he was oblivious to his mom's fearful expression. Now as any mother concern for their child, she is afraid of this.

"C-can I meet her Izuku?", Inko shakily asks.

"Fall says yes but wants you to turn off the lights cause she doesn't want other people to see her through the windows", Izuku says while smiling at her mom. Inko got up from her seat and headed towards the lights. She hesitantly turned them off and it was now very dark in the room since the sun had already set. She turned around to meet Izuku and now sees a black figure with bright white eyes next to him. Just as he told her, it looked like wisps of smoke come off from certain places but realizes one thing, the woman doesn't have a shadow.

"This is Fall mom", says Izuku in a cheerful tone. He was oblivious to Inko being downright terrified from where she stood. Inko was terrified that the person might want to cause harm to Izuku so she starts to ask for her intentions towards him.

"W-what do you want with I-Izuku", Inko asked afraid of the answer that might come.

"I̸ ̵d̴o̴ ̸n̵o̷t̸ ̷w̶i̴s̷h̸ ̶t̸o̸ ̶h̵a̶r̸m̷ ̵h̷i̵m̵ ̵i̴f̶ ̶t̸h̴a̶t̵'̷s̴ ̶w̴h̴a̶t̷ ̵y̵o̸u̶r̴ ̵t̷h̷i̸n̷k̷i̵n̷g̷.̶ ̵I̷ ̶o̶n̵l̵y̴ ̴w̵i̵s̵h̶ ̸t̸o̵ ̶p̷r̸o̷t̸e̴c̷t̵ ̴h̴i̵m̴ ̴f̷r̵o̷m̶ ̶d̸a̶n̵g̵e̴r̵ ̵s̶o̷ ̷I̸ ̴m̴a̵d̵e̷ ̵a̸ ̶p̵a̸c̶t̸ ̵w̷i̵t̸h̸ ̶h̸i̴m̴", Fall says in a somewhat echoic and distorted voice.

"W-who and what are y-you", Inko asks after.

"I̴ ̶a̴m̴ ̴F̵a̵l̵l̵ ̷a̸n̶d̴ ̵I̸ ̷a̵m̸ ̸s̵o̵m̵e̴t̴h̶i̷n̸g̸ ̵t̴h̶a̵t̷ ̵m̵a̴n̶y̸ ̵p̶e̵o̴p̶l̶e̴ ̷u̶s̶e̵ ̵t̴o̸ ̵f̷e̸a̷r̶ ̵b̷u̵t̵ ̷n̶o̴w̷ ̶f̸o̸r̵g̷o̵t̶t̵e̶n̸", Fall answers. "I̴ ̴t̴h̶i̸n̵k̵ ̴t̶h̸a̸t̸ ̶b̸o̷t̴h̶ ̴o̶f̴ ̶y̶o̷u̴ ̴n̴e̷e̶d̶ ̸t̵o̷ ̷f̶i̵n̷i̵s̵h̵ ̴y̸o̵u̴r̸ ̷d̵i̷n̶n̶e̸r̴ ̷b̴e̸f̴o̵r̷e̶ ̸i̵t̶ ̶g̶o̴e̵s̶ ̸c̵o̴l̸d̷,̸ ̶h̵a̸v̵e̵ ̵a̵ ̸g̵o̷o̴d̶ ̴e̷v̸e̵n̷i̴n̷g̷ ̷M̴i̷d̶o̵r̶i̶y̵a̸-̵s̴a̴n̷", Fall says before disappearing a puffs of black smoke and wisps. Inko turned on the lights and looks at Izuku.

"Isn't she nice mom?", Izuku asks. Inko only shakily nods and went back to her seat. They both finish their fried rice and head off upstairs. After two hours passed, they went to bed. Fall sang Izuku to sleep while Inko laid in her bed with her thoughts.

(Inko Midoriya's POV)

I don't know how my baby even made an otherworldly friend in the first place, but at least she doesn't want to harm him. I think that Fall might be a demon but at least she wants to protect my son. She also mentioned that she wants to protect him as well. I guess not all dangerous-looking things are so bad. Fall might be a good friend for my son.

********************************************************************

We get a little bit of Fall's past in the chapter. Izuku is oblivious to a lot of people's fear of Fall cause he thinks that Fall is a very nice person. Fall is a nice person but to certain people. You guys can comment on what you think Fall is. I call Fall citrus girl in this chapter cause she's sweet to some people and bitter to others.

Random murderer: Hey, how you doin-

Fall: *snarling, growling, and biting like a wild animal*

Random murderer: AAAH, GET YOUR FUCKING DOG BITCH

Izuku:*oblivious* It don't bite

Random murderer: YES IT DO-