Normal Day(Sort Of)

Slice of My Life Shorts

My dad being a crazy person downstairs while me and the rest of my family are trying to sleep.

Me: *tired and sleep-deprived* I'm ready to commit homicide

My mom: *done with my dad's antics* Do it

Thank you for over 900 reads. I couldn't come up with a creative title for this, so this is part two of the previous chapter. It's somewhat of a normal Saturday so yeah.

Midoriya goes to deliver some merch, he and Fall spend some time with Bakugou at the mall, they also almost got mugged and Midoriya gets possessed.

*****************************************************************

(3rd POV)

It is a productive Saturday morning for Midoriya and Fall. They are both hauling boxes of All Might merch in two big wagons. Midoriya is gonna pull one and Fall is gonna pull the other one, in the form of an Alaskan Malamute. The form was somewhat in a shadow form for it was all black, her eyes were fully white, and occasional wisps of shadowy smoke came off. Midoriya was pulling the wagon by the handle and Fall pulled a slightly bigger one by a harness on her.

As they walked, a few occasional stares were given to them. They arrive at a park and they see two figures next to a car. One was a tall man with green hair, glasses, and a suit while the other was a shorter male with blond hair, blue eyes, and wearing a UA uniform. As they got closer, the two males noticed them and soon took notice of a big dog pulling a wagon. I mean, it's not like every day to see a big black doggo pulling a wagon.

"H-hi, are you the one who purchased all the All Might merch?", Midoriya asks nervously. He realizes the tall man was the former sidekick of All Might, Sir Nighteye, and the other, a second-year at UA, Mirio Togata, also known as Lemillion. Sir Nighteye gives a stern nod and Togata just smiles. "O-ok, where do you want me to transfer the boxes?", he now asks.

"We're putting them in the trunk of the car and most likely the back seats as well", Sir Nighteye replies. All three of them start hauling the boxes off the wagons and into the car. Once they were done, Sir Nighteye gave him two briefcases of yen/money because the All Might merch wasn't cheap. The two heroes drive away in the car while Midoriya and Fall walk away with the yen. They both walked till they were at home and put away the wagons.

They entered inside the Midoriya residence, once the door was closed, Fall shifted in her more humanoid shadowy form and Midoriya set the cases somewhere else. It was lunchtime so it was time to cook some food. Today's menu, classic fried rice.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

After lunch, Midoriya was a bit bored and wanted to go outside a bit more so he called Bakugou. He asked if they could go to the mall for a bit and surprisingly, Bakugou agreed. Fall of, of course, was tagging along too but in the form of a small bird, a willow tit. Like the dog form earlier, the form was somewhat in a shadow form for it was all black, her eyes were fully white, and occasional wisps of shadowy smoke came off. She shifted into the form and was now perched on Midoriya's shoulder.

Midoriya puts his shoes on and heads out of his apartment with Fall on his shoulder. He felt a notification buzz from his phone in his pocket so he took it out and checked it.

Text Messages

Kacchan💥: I'm here nerd

ME: Are you downstairs?

Kacchan💥: Yes

ME: K, I'm coming down now

Midoriya put his phone back into his pocket and hurried downstairs. Once he was down, he could see Bakugou on his phone waiting for him. He walked up to him and simply greeted him.