Just Dreams(Right?)

So this might be bad so please bear with me, there might be bad grammar and weird wording so just a heads up. The plot also might be bad as well.

In this chapter, Izuku is 7 years old.

********************************************************************

(Izuku Midoriya's POV)

'Kacchan was so mean today, why did he have to burn my arm?'

I tried to play with Kacchan and his 'friends' but they kept yelling at me for some reason. Ever since Kacchan got his quirk, he's been really mean lately. But he's never burned me with his quirk before, so why now? He pushed me down after he burned me and now I'm just on my way home. I can see the sun setting and I realize how worry mom might be.

I started to pick up my pace and ended up sprinting full speed till my house reached my view. I hastily started knocking on the front door hoping that mommy would be home.  I sighed in relief when I heard the click of a lock and it opened to reveal mom.

"Izuku, dear, what happened?!", mom worriedly exclaimed.

'Right, I forgot about the burn and bruises'

"Sweetie, come here", she said as she leads me inside. I was feeling quite exhausted after today, I just wanted to go to bed.  Mom took out a first aid kit as she set me at the dining table and started to work on my injuries while muttering worries under her breath. I feel pretty numb as I get lost in my thoughts.

'I wish I have a friend, someone who doesn't care about me being quirkless...'

"Izuku...How did you get these?", I looked up as my mom asked that. I feel suddenly worried, I don't want to get Kacchan in trouble because of me. I start to think quickly for an answer but I want to make it realistic as possible.

"U-um... Someone a-accidentally used their q-quirk on me...?", I stuttered out. Mom just stared at me for a moment before sighing.

"Alright sweetie, be careful next time, I don't want to lose you if that ever happened again", mom told me with concern. I feel ashamed to make my mom worry like that, I feel ashamed that I have to lie like that, I feel ashamed that I had to be a burden to my mom. My mom then got up and went to the kitchen to get dinner. When she gave me a bowl of katsudon, I couldn't help but feel a little better. We just sat there eating in silence, there wasn't anything to talk about really.

I finished eating and then asked, "Mom, can I go to bed?" Mom just looks at me and was hesitant to answer at first but eventually replied.

"Sure sweetie", she replied quietly and tiredly.

'I guess mom was exhausted from working from the hospital today'

I got out of my chair without making any noise and put the dinnerware in the sink. Heading upstairs to go to the bathroom to take a quick shower and brush my teeth. Taking a shower with a burn feels pretty painful so I just showed in cold water. I changed into bunny-themed pajamas and brushed my teeth. I finished up the night routine so I headed to my room to hit the hay.

As I laid there on my All Might-themed bed, my thoughts took over but I eventually fall into deep, dark, black unconsciousness.

(3rd POV)

Izuku then slowly opened his eyes to find himself lying in a field with orange, white, and yellow flowers. There were orange poppies, baby breath flowers, and Black-eyed Susans. The sky was a clear, pale blue with misty-looking clouds. Izuku felt confused about why he was here and how he even woke up in the field. Then, he heard footsteps walking towards him from behind as he sat up.