Back In School(I'm Not Back In Place)

Slice of My Life Shorts

Happened when I was in the after-school program in 6th grade and we were held in the gym because it was raining.

Me: *casually talks about scary stories, horror movies, insert more scary stuff*

My sunshine incarnation friend, Ananya: Sweet moon child, stop scaring our classmates

Said classmates and a few upper graders: *now huddled up in a corner of the gym*

Me: It's not even that scary?

Ananya: They're not like you, they haven't watch Goosebumps and horror movie clips ever since they were five

Cue banging on the door near them

classmates and a few upper graders: *screaming and some of them hold school supplies or textbooks as weapons*

Ananya: I'll get it *Opens door to reveal our classmate, Josana*

Josana: *looks at the huddled group and looks back to Ananya* Did she tell them about the duct-tape bunny yet or the dolphin man?

Guess what song inspired this title(hint: the song is written and sung by mother mother).

Midoriya goes back to school and stuff goes down, Fall is quietly planning arson.

*****************************************************************

(3rd POV)

It was Monday, the day that Midoriya had to go back to Aldera Junior High. The day started as any normal day in the morning, get dressed, brush teeth, eat breakfast, get your school supplies, then head out. Except he has Bakugou walking with him instead. The two were just chatting while Fall just hangs out in the shadows like usual. It was a calm moment until two of the now-dumped lackeys started to interrupt it.

"Hey Katsuki, what are you doing with Deku?", one of them with a finger quirk says.

"Yeah, what's up with walking with the freak and not beating him into a pulp?" the other one with black hair says. Midoriya and Bakugou stopped walking and turned over to them. Now they can see that Bakugou is now angry and looks like he's ready for murder.

"Hah? Leave us alone you extras, I got sense knocked into me unlike you", Bakugou says while holding up a palm that has a few pops of sparks. The bullies looked like they were going to retort but then they look afraid. They were looking behind them and then bolted past them a moment later. When the two teens looked behind them, there was nothing. They were confused at first but then brushed it off and kept walking.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The first few periods were hell, as soon as they got to homeroom, there was a vase of red spider lilies on Midoriya's desk along with a few burns and written insults. A few classmates were snickering while others were dead silent and kept their eyes on their desks. Bakugou immediately started to yell and threaten the people who did it but their teacher came so they had to go sit down as class started. People watched the news and heard about Midoriya's attempt at suicide so the treatment was much worse. Suicide baiting, insults, and attempted beating were acted towards Midoriya.

It went on until the breaking point was at lunch.

A trio of bullies came right up to them and threw insults at Midoriya and the sentence that made Bakugou and Fall snap was when he said, "How about you jump off a tower, it'll put you to your death sentence." Fall didn't come out of the shadows since they had a huge audience but Bakugou threw a right hook at the guy's face, causing him to break his nose. And now they were in this situation, the principal's office. The bully trio, Bakugou, and Midoriya were waiting for their parents because the principal in front of them had called them.

A slap on the wrist for the trio and light scolding for Bakugou. But Midoriya got a full heated scolding from the principal for 'starting' the fight. A couple of minutes later, the parents have arrived and the meeting has begun. The principal decided to just drop the bomb and said that he was going to suspend Midoriya because he had enough of his 'attention-seeking acts'. He even had the balls to straight-up insult Midoriya in front of his mother.

Midoriya-san then shot out of her seat and full-on shouted at him, so did Mrs.Bakugou. The three of them were arguing for 30 minutes and it ended with the principal getting a punch in the nose. Also with Mitsuki Bakugou kicking him where the sun doesn't shine. The Midoriyas and Bakugous left the school and headed home. Bakugou and Midoriya explained the situation to their parents as the parents drove their cars.

Unbeknownst to them, Fall was quietly planning arson and murder later on.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Time set: 6:00 pm

The school staff is still at the school since they needed to plan their schedules. They were all laughing at a comment that one of them made, but they went silent when they saw their employer, the principal, wearing a pale expression.

"What.....what the hell", the principal said fearfully. The staff went to see what he was looking at on the computer and they too paled at what they saw. Right now, they were seeing the security cameras and one by one, every one of them was destroyed except for the one camera in the halls near them. They then heard psychotic high and low-pitched distorted laughter echoing in the halls. A loud screeching dragged slowly closer and closer to them like sharp claws were dragged on metal.

They heard the tapping of steps coming and they were now panicking. The staff tried to escape from the windows, but they all harshly closed with a loud slam as soon as they were close to them. The blinds on them then shut closed, they were now left with their fear. They turned back to the camera footage and their stomachs dropped. An 8-foot black figure in the halls was getting closer to the room they were in.

The footage then glitched and came back to normal, the figure was gone. They were now on high alert and looked around the room for anything they could protect themselves. They tried flashing their quirks but they never turned on. It was like they were gone and there was a now empty feeling in them. The temperature suddenly dropped and it was now freezing cold despite it being 74 degrees right now.

The light bulbs above them then busted into millions of tiny shattered glass. The glass fell on them and even manage to make small cuts on their skin. The only light they had was from their computers. Before they could react, the door loudly slammed open and the figure was there. The figure was still all black and looked as if black smoke came off occasionally.

Too many eyes were on their face and the bright golden eyes stared right at them. It stalked towards them and now in front of the now sobbing huddled group. The next thing they knew, they were choking on their own blood and smelled smoke.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It was Tuesday morning and the Midoriyas are eating breakfast. Fall was coloring a drawing in her sketchbook as lofi music played from Midoriya's phone. The phone rang to life as a caller ID was now on the screen. Midoriya looked at the ID to see that it was Bakugou calling him so he picked up his phone and answer.

"Morning Kacchan", Midoriya cheerfully says. He did not get a good morning to sadly except saying alarming news.

"Turn on the news right now Izuku", Bakugou demanded. Out of instinct, he quickly grabbed the remote and turned on the television. And what was on surprised both Midoriyas present.

"Breaking news, Aldera schools burnt down to the ground last night with charred bodies of the staff in them. Could this be a sign of a new villain? Or another-", the news reporter lady continued. Midoriya tuned out the rest when he realizes who had burned the schools down. And they are right with him, coloring in a sketchbook.

*****************************************************************

My inner horror side has let out here. This is what happens when you love scary stuff ever since you were in freaking kindergarten. I am half finished with Fall's reference so yeah.