Training(By Cleaning Trash)

Please read this \/

Hey.....it's July 12..........it's my birthday ♪(o) ( o)

For this day, I will let out my art Instagram account. To let you guys know, I do not draw any bnha characters and art yet because I'm still learning to draw male anatomy, I can only draw female characters. Some of my ocs are on there and they have nothing to do with bnha. I will not condone hate comments and messages, homophobia, transphobia, any hate towards LGBTQ+, racism, ableism, any discrimination, bullying, and basically, anything hate type negativity on any of my social media accounts such as this one and my Instagram one. Any of the things being done on my accounts would be deleted and/or reported if it is severe enough. Please respect these terms. My Instagram username is tired_katie, like this one but no caps and writer is kicked out. All right, back on the story.

Midoriya and Bakugou discuss their plans for high school at UA, what's Bakugou's reaction when Midoriya changes plans.

*****************************************************************
(3rd POV)
It is a calm Sunday morning. The possession incident was explained by Fall yesterday and they both now understand how it works. Midoriya, of course, writes down all the information in a separate notebook from his quirk analysis. It was in a separate notebook since Fall technically isn't human. Right now, they are currently discussing hero training.

Both teens are talking to each other through phone calls and Fall was next to Midoriya drawing in her sketchbook. They were currently just eating breakfast and getting ready for the day.

"So Kacchan, how are you gonna train for the exam?", Midoriya asks the ash-blonde through the phone. Said ash-blonde didn't respond for a few moments before it clicked for Midoriya. "You don't know, do you", Midoriya states bluntly while having a deadpan expression on his face.

"....No", Bakugou admits. Midoriya and Fall just stare at the phone before letting out a sigh. Fall just looks at Midoriya as said boy thinks. Midoriya thinks for a couple of moments before getting an idea.

"What about cleaning Takoba Municipal Beach Park", Midoriya suggests.

Bakugou thinks for a couple of moments before asking, "How is cleaning that trash dump training?"

"By cleaning the trash there, you can gain muscle since there is big and heavy stuff there. You're also helping the environment by getting rid of the trash there", Midoriya explains. Bakugou thinks for a moment before taking up the suggestion. "Is it ok if we meet after lunch at the beach?", Midoriya asks.
"Sure thing nerd", Bakugou replies.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It was the afternoon and Midoriya was making his way to Takoba beach. Fall was hiding in the shadows for now. The weather was warm and it was pretty sunny so he was just wearing casual clothing. As he got closer to the beach, they could see big piles of trash. As they were walking, they heard Bakugou's voice
"Oi Izuku", Midoriya whipped his head around to see Bakugou there behind him.
"Hi Kacchan", Midoriya greeted back. They both enter the beach and start to clean up for the next 4 hours.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Bakugou hauled the big pieces of trash like ovens, fridges, and more while Midoriya helps with smaller pieces and puts them in a trash bag for better transport. Bakugou had brought a wagon to transport the trash into somewhere else. As they were about to go home, Bakugou took notice of how Midoriya wasn't cleaning big pieces of trash as he said for the training.

"Hey nerd, if you're going to go to the hero course you need to gain some muscle", Bakugou says towards Midoriya. Midoriya looked up from drinking his water and sported a confused expression.

"I'm not taking the hero course Kacchan, I don't want to be a hero anymore", Midoriya says. Bakugou looked shocked and confused.

'The nerd doesn't want to be a hero, but he's been dreaming of being one since we were 3', Bakugou thoughts during his shocked state.

"B-but why? You always wanted to be a hero ever since we were 3, when the hell did that change?", Bakugou asks. Midoriya then starts to grimace slightly like he was recalling a memory. A memory of when All Might told him he couldn't be a hero.

"I......I was told that I couldn't be a hero by All Might and that I had to think realistically", Midoriya explains. Bakugou was now furious that their all-time favorite hero and idol told Midoriya that he couldn't be a hero. Bakugou repressed yelling once Midoriya starts to speak again. "I'm gonna apply for the gen ed course instead, I don't know what I want to be in the future but I'll figure it out.... can we stop talking about it?", Midoriya asks Bakugou.

Bakugou just nods while silently growling and sporting a grumpy expression. They both bid each other goodbyes then left the beach.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Both teens are in their respective homes doing their own thing. Bakugou was angrily punching a punching bag and Midoriya was talking to Fall. Midoriya and Fall were just on the topics of UA when Fall brings something up.

"I want to teach you shadow magic", Fall suddenly says. Midoriya then looks at Fall in surprise.

"Wait.....MAGIC EXISTS!?", Midoriya exclaims. Fall nods and then proceeds to keep talking.

"Yes, magic exists, it exists for a long time but mortals forgot about it. There are many different types of magic used by humans, monsters, and others alike but only if they can learn it and if they have magic coursing through them", Fall explains.

"But I don't have magic in me, do I?", Midoriya questions.

"Yes, you used to not have magic in you but ever since I revived you from death, you now have magic in you. Shadow magic can be cast by wands and staff for those who have little magic in them, it can be fueled by darkness and shadows for people having half magic in them, and it doesn't need fuel at all for those who are filled with magic. It can be cast without having to be fueled but you do have to say the spells in your head instead to be specific of what spell you want to cast. The type of magic I want to teach you can be used for offensive, defensive, and healing purposes", the eldritch being explained further. "Do you want to learn Izuku?", Fall asks.

Midoriya nods before answering, "Yes, Fall."

*****************************************************************

Midoriya is gonna learn some magic for emergency purposes like injuries and emergencies. Fall is gonna teach Midoriya shadow magic because it's pretty flexible in many cases. No, this is not how magic works in real life or like in Harry Potter, it's just my turn of the magic world. For those who are confused about seeing another Fall on my Instagram, let me explain.

I have two Fall ocs

Fall on my Instagram is from my own story or world. She is a spirit demon and looks a lot different from the Fall oc for this story.

Fall on this story is an eldritch being and is way older than the other Fall. This Fall is an eldritch being and has both angelic and demonic traits but mostly demonic.

I will one day post the reference in one of the future chapters so be patient. I will also probably post an original story of my ocs from my little creative world. Thanks for over 1k in the span of two months. I don't usually celebrate my b-day since I see as any normal day oof. Thanks for reading this.